The Retaking of Forgehold OOC-4E (Full)

Velmont

First Post
By the way, the next two weeks (from 10th to 23rd), I'll be travelling, so my post will be sporadic if inexistant. If you have tool much to NPC, I suggest Mal to NPC me, he know enough my style of play, and my character is working greatly in synergy with his (Anvil and Hammer among other things).

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Yes, feel free to post, someone might run in to you while investigating. you were separately recruited to work for the same two houses. Feel free to introduce the shocking notion that people could work for both if it fits your character.

And yes, having your character in the RG thread would be cool.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Shocking indeed :D

It's not that I didn't think about it, but I couldn't resist provoking Mal's inevitable reaction ;) We have an elitist and a proletarian fighting together here....

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
I'd appreciate it if you could, Mal.

New Post By Tuesday Night.

Will do.

For the future, I am mulling over switching to the in tiative system I ripped off from Mal. I'd like him to explain it.

It's mot much of a system... and it's not very different of of how we've run things so far in this game.

The DM uses a single initiative count for all his monsters and the PCs action take place at the moment they post (and they are responsible for accounting for the actions of the PCs who acted before them). That's pretty much it.

For example, Bad guys roll 18, Angel and Aelek roll above, Mal and Attanatos roll under.

1 - Angel and Aelek posts (whoever posts first goes first)

2 - All the monsters

3 - All the PCs

4 - All monsters etc.

That's it.

You just have to be a little looser with effects that are 'Until PCs X next turn' because sometime someone will post late in one round and early in the next. In those instance you extend their meaning to 'to the allies next attack' or something like that depending on the circumstances.

It also involves posting the defenses and HP of the monsters so that the PCs know when they've killed one (or successfully inflicted a penalty to the monsters) so that the next PC can take it into account even if he posts before the DM has had the time tp update the situation.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases