The Retaking of Forgehold OOC-4E (Full)

Shalimar

First Post
Velmont, I am pretty sure that the Hunter's mark is being errated to only last until the end of the next turn. When your a Ranger you can keep using it as often as you want. The change brings the Ranger Multiclass feat inline with the power level of the other multiclass feats.

Vargo

First Post
Name: Telsayn Bloodburn

Initiative -1; Senses Perception +2
HP 29; Bloodied 14; Healing Surge 9; Surges Per Day 12
AC 18;Fort 13, Ref 12, Will 15
Speed 5
Action Points 1

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 260 lbs

Racial Features:
Skill Bonuses: +2 History, +2 Intimidate
Dragonborn Fury: When you're bloodied, you gain a +1 racial bonus to attack rolls.
Draconic Heritage: Your healing surge value is equal to one-quarter of your maximum hit points + your Constitution modifier.
Dragon Breath: You can use dragon breath as an encounter power.

Class Features:
Channel Divinity: Once per encounter, you may utilize one of your Divine powers.
Divine Challenge: You may utilize the Divine Challenge power
Lay on Hands: You may utilize the Lay On Hands power

Proficiencies:
Armor: Cloth, leather, hide, chainmail, scale, plate; light shield, heavy shield
Weapon: Simple melee, military melee, simple ranged
Implements: Holy symbol

Armor:
Scale, 45gp, 45lbs
Light shield, 5gp, 6lbs
Weapon:
:bmelee: War pick +4 (1d8+2, 6lbs, Pick, High crit, versatile) 15gp
:bmelee: Dagger +5 (1d4+2, 5/10, 1lb, Light blade, Off-hand, light thrown) 1gp
:ranged: Sling +1 (1d6, 10/20, 0lb, Sling, Load free) 1gp

Equipment:
Standard adventurer's kit, 15gp, 33 lbs
Lantern 7gp, 2lbs
11gp

Alignment Good; Languages Common, Draconic
Str 14 (+2) Dex 8 (-1) Con 14 (+2)
Int 11 (+0) Wis 14 (+2) Cha 18 (+4)
Feats: Enlarged Dragon Breath
Skills:
Religion +5*, Diplomacy +9*, Intimidate +11*, Endurance +7*
* Trained Skill
Gear 93/140 LBs
Standard Adventurers Kit (33 lbs.)

Powers:
At Will:
:melee: Bolstering Strike: Standard action, +6 (CHA) vs. AC,
Target: one creature
Hit: 1d8+4 (CHA) damage, and you gain 2 (WIS) temporary hit points.

:melee: Enfeebling Strike: Standard action, +6 (CHA) vs. AC,
Target: one creature
Hit: 1d8+4 (CHA) damage. If target is marked, it takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of your next turn.

:close: Divine Challenge: Minor Action, Close burst 5, Divine, Radiant
Target: one creature in burst
Effect: You mark the target. The target remains marked until you use this power against another target, or if you fail to engage the target (see below). A creature can be subject to only one mark at a time. A new mark supersedes a mark that was already in place.

While a target is marked, it takes a –2 penalty to attack rolls for any attack that doesn’t include you as a target. Also, it takes radiant damage equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier the first time it makes an attack that doesn’t include you as a target before the start of your next turn.

On your turn, you must engage the target you challenged or challenge a different target. To engage the target, you must either attack it or end your turn adjacent to it. If none of these events occur by the end of your turn, the marked condition ends and you can’t use divine challenge
on your next turn.

You can use divine challenge once per turn.

Special: Even though this ability is called a challenge, it doesn’t rely on the intelligence or language ability of the target. It’s a magical compulsion that affects the creature’s behavior, regardless of the creature’s nature. You can’t place a divine challenge on a creature that is already affected by your or another character’s divine challenge.

:melee: Lay on Hands: Minor Action, Melee touch, Divine, Healing
Target: One creature
Special: You can use this power a number of times per day equal to your Wisdom Modifier (2), but only once per round.
Effect:You spend a healing surge but regain no hit points. Instead, the target regains hit points as if it had spent a healing surge. You must have at least one healing surge remaining to use this power.

Encounter:
:close: Channel Divinity: Divine Mettle: Minor action, Close burst 10, Divine
Target: One creature in burst
Effect: The target makes a saving throw with a bonus equal to your Charisma modifier. (+4)

(Special) Channel Divinity: Divine Strength: Minor action, Personal, Divine
Effect: Apply your Strength modifier as extra damage on your next attack this turn.

:melee: Fearsome Smite: Standard action, Divine, Fear, Weapon
Attack: +6 (CHA) vs. AC
Hit: 2d8 + 4 (CHA) damage. Until the end of your next turn, the target takes a penalty to attack rolls equal to your Wisdom modifier.

:close: Dragon Breath: Minor action, Acid, Close blast 3 or Close blast 5
Targets: All creatures in area
Attack: +4 (CON) versus Reflex
Hit: 1d6+2 (CON) damage

Daily:
:ranged: On Pain of Death: Standard Action, Divine, Implement, Ranged 5
Attack +4 (CHA) vs. Will
Hit: 3d8 + 4 (CHA) damage. Once per round, the target takes 1d8 damage after making any attacks on its turn (save ends).
Miss: Half damage. Once per round, the target takes 1d4 damage after making any attacks on its turn (save ends).

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Shalimar said:
Velmont, I am pretty sure that the Hunter's mark is being errated to only last until the end of the next turn. When your a Ranger you can keep using it as often as you want. The change brings the Ranger Multiclass feat inline with the power level of the other multiclass feats.

Make a lot of senses, but as we will have two strikers and defenders, I've changed my feat for Arcane Initiate. With Vargo's Breath, Mal's Cleave and my Scorching Burst, we should not have too much hard time to disptach minions.

I might also take soon the Ritual Feat.

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Sara : So you are an expatriate? Yep, I live in Longueuil. The center of the universe!

PS : Hellfireblood is a tiefling racial feat.

---

Shalimar : Why do you speak three language? Not that I think this third language is an unfair advantage that breaks the game. Just curious.

Vargo : Same question. And why don't you speak draconic?

Last edited:

Shalimar

First Post
At the moment we are:

Dragonborn Paladin (Defender)
Human Fighter (Defender)
Tiefling Warlord (Leader)
Human Rogue (Striker)
Human Warlock (Striker)

We could definitely use a Wizard, though a cleric wouldn't be too bad either.

I was hoping to go for the role of 'little sister' with Mira, either a blood relative (which would require it to be Mal or Angel) or a symbolic one to the group as a whole.

A tie in to Angel might be that they are half sisters, and once Angel found out about Mira after leaving the cult, she took responsiblity for her little sister and got her to leave off running with gangs of street urchins.

Shalimar

First Post
Mal Malenkirk said:
Shalimar : Why do you speak three language? Not that I think this third language is an unfair advantage that breaks the game. Just curious.

The character was originally a half-elf, when I changed to human I forgot to delete the extra language.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Ooh, Mal would do a great big brother.

''Stay right behind me, sis. And don't forget; if it looks like we are about to all get killed... get me out of here!''

SarahRequiem

First Post
crap! I'll look for a different feat. I been so into the tiefling I keep forgetting I'm not one. ahah.

I moved out to manitoba because I needed to get away from my life. plus I dislike the province. ^^;

Mal, I challenge you to a drinking contest :p

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
All right, it seems this team will have sufficient healing power : 2 inspiring word and lay on hand, we can keep on our feet.

So I won't take comeback strike. I'd say a guaranteed 3D10+5 against BBG is more like it. Mal will take Brute Strike for his daily. With both a a paladin and a warlord, the front line could get crowded so I'll take covering strike for my encounter power, in order to disengage a buddy in trouble.

Last edited:

SarahRequiem

First Post
Mal, if you want to, add me to your msn =)

also; I have an idea to tie Angel in with the group(well, 1 member at least ^^;). But it involves lots of drinking and an akward morning.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases