The Retaking of Forgehold OOC-4E (Full)

Vargo

First Post
Not much to add here except that I approve of the Mal's Whedonesque dialogue. Except that Teslayn would never say "can't". :p

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
If you are worried about Velmont character and mine fighting because he was a bounty hunter who tried to betray mine, remember that we are old RL friend. This ain't gonna happen and even with what seems to be the two most mercenary PCs of the party (playing two of the most selfless classes, btw), we ain't going to start screwing the party over under the pretense of 'roleplaying'.

The point is more to do the opposite ; set up fun banter occasions. Like that piece of dialogue I did above between Mal and Wolf.

You obviously don't care about infighting so you are not going to do it either.

I don't expect anybody else (especially not a good aligned paladin!) will do it either.

Shalimar

First Post
If everyone else is fine with it, I guess I am too. Since its not the point of the campaign and wont impact it, it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Shalimar said:
I'd rather not builld in infighting reasons if at all possible.

I see none. Here the points:

Aelek Wolfheart have been saved by Mira, Mal, Angel and Taylsain. They all come and risk there life to save him. For Arden, he just tried to save his own life, but decide to stay with the group rather than take first opportunity to escape. Wolfheart have a blood debt with everyone and it is so hard to find trustable people in such racist world.

Mal Malinkirk knows well the best way to stay alive is to have people to fight at his side and they stay alive too.

Taylsin and Mira are Good, that's well enough a reason to be in good relation with the others. Also, Mal is Mira sibling.

Arden got his live saved by the others.

Angel have never woke up anymore with an ugly dwarf since she met Mal...

Anyway, after a life-threatning event, bounds are created and I think that kind of bound would have been done between the group.

And why we are going at Forgehold. Some need money, other find protection among that group and everyone have the skills needed to do the job.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
So far I assumed she was Mal's sister but it's her call.

I liked the idea of Good aligned little sister to keep Mal on the straight and narrow but by now he's stuck with a paladin and Mira (sister or not) so it's more a matter of background than functionality.

Shalimar

First Post
SarahRequiem said:
it all sounds good to me.

I'm just a little confused. Is Mira Mal's or Angel's sis? ^^;;

Maybe its just a really interesting family and she is sister to both? :p

I had originally thought she would be Angel's sister, but Mal would work just as well I guess. I think I'll go with Mal's sister.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Vargo said:
Name: Telsayn Bloodburn

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Powers:
At Will:
:melee: Bolstering Strike: Standard action, +4 (CHA) vs. AC,
Target: one creature
Hit: 1d8+4 (CHA) damage, and you gain 2 (WIS) temporary hit points.

:melee: Enfeebling Strike: Standard action, +4 (CHA) vs. AC,
Target: one creature
Hit: 1d8+4 (CHA) damage. If target is marked, it takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of your next turn.

You should be doing +6 to attack on both these powers.

They use the 'Weapon' key word so you add your weapon proficiency (and other bonuses, should it be magical) with the pick. A good thing too; These powers target AC, which is higher than other defenses and you wouldn't hit a lot without this +2 bonus.

I know it's weird to have a power that use charisma bonus + weapon proficiency but that's how it work on the pregen we've seen.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases