Slaad Farming

The Iron Mark

First Post
My you people have twisted minds...

I LIKE IT!!! :D Is there anything else we could do this with? Or more ways to bend them to our will? I know! Take one as a Cohort, have it take Leadership and get it's own Cohort, and so on and so on! Probably won't work though, but it's an idea!

Crothian

First Post
Leadership with Slaad? I'd suggest using the Tyrant feat from Evil. It is like Leadership except, well, your evil, so you attract more people when you win battles and lose them when your enemy humiliates you.

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Leadership with Slaad? I'd suggest using the Tyrant feat from Evil. It is like Leadership except, well, your evil, so you attract more people when you win battles and lose them when your enemy humiliates you.

Would you consider being summoned by a rancher-mage and forced to impregnate cows humiliating? :)

-Hyp.

gfunk

First Post
Alrighty guys, keep the ideas flowing! Since I will hit 12th level, my Sor *could* potentially take Leadership as a feat. My Charisma would be 18 (natural), so that would give me a Leadership score of 16 [11th level cohort] (DMG, p. 45). Looking at the examples of special cohorts, I'm not sure if a Blue Slaad would qualify (e.g. it may be too high for me, since an Eryines is listed 15th level equivalent).

I'm just wondering how I could manipulate the Slaads once they were imprisoned... Perhaps I could offer them freedom to Limbo if they completed a task for me, or some other favor?

Ideas?

MythandLore

First Post
God this is a great thread, what wonderful ideas you guys have come up with.
SpikeyFreak said:

They're the outsider race associated with chaos. I wouldn't play such a race as being quite so.....organized.
Darkness said:
Yep.
Right. And the less powerful slaadi aren't all that intelligent, either (i.e., blue & red slaadi have a racial average Int of 6).
Yep.

It would be more along the lines of:
Red Slaad: "Aaahh... Ma-ma-mmasssterrr, dha guy sssummommoned me ann-an-and to hisss place an ah and stole Eggs!"
Black Slaad: "Sssss-shut up you retarded beast or i'll send for the Grey Painmaster to teach you a painful lessen in pain!"

Crothian

First Post
The Iron Mark said:
Get to lvl 13 and get Geas or Mass Suggestion. When you lvl up later on you can get Mass Charm.

That seems like the best bet. Maybe you could store them in a building, have the localscome to destroy them and then safe them from the locals. But with CN creatures, other then magically forcing them, I can't think of a way.

Don't make to many, or they may just decide to kill you, and that would be bad. :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases