Slaad Farming

MythandLore

First Post
Hypersmurf said:
Bodaks don't remain under the control of a Master Bodak, either.

Farming the Incorporeal is just a Bad Idea :)

Vampire Spawn is maybe doable :)

-Hyp.
Why not just have a regular Vampire as the character then?

Crothian

First Post
MythandLore said:

Why not just have a regular Vampire as the character then?

What fun would that be? No difficulty trying to teach Awakened Cows spells, no Slaad farming.

Just be a Vampire? It just sounds....weird. :D

The Iron Mark

First Post
No one looks at my posts... :( LOOK AT IT!:mad: j/k :cool: But seriously, we could sick a wight or vampire on them and see what happens. Damn, keep thinking of stuff. You would need a cleric to make the vampire/wight, and then you could cast Control Undead. Problem solved.

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
Hypersmurf said:

Rrrrr.

Never happen in my campaign.

-Hyp.

Why not? To powerful a template? Bring back bad memories of a LARP accident?

Actually, there's a really cool Vampire Prestige Class in a Dragon that I'll never be able to try out."

gfunk

First Post
One problem with Awakening a cow is it's lack of Charisma. It gets 3d6 Int, but only +1d3 Cha. Considering most large mammals have a Cha of 6, it couldn't even cast 0-level spells. *If* I roll well for Int, I might consider making it a Wizzie instead. Here's a question, if I polymorphed the evil Wizzie into a cow first, then got a Slaad to impregnate it, would it become a Green Slaad? I'm inclined to think so...

Crothian

First Post
Hypersmurf said:

Just seen far too many good-aligned, misunderstood, immune-to-sunlight vampire PCs.

[hisses]

-Hyp.

Ugg...What's the point of playing a Vampire then? I'm very sorry for you, I had no idea you had it that bad. Maybe we should form a support group, you know, a 12 step program. ;)

Crothian

First Post
The Iron Mark said:
So would I... Oh, and what do you think of my idea of farming Vampric/Wight Slaads?

While in theory, an intersting idea. Just think what happens if you lose control of them. Not a pretty sight.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases