Invasion of Mori IC - Goblin Group

moritheil

First Post
The food is most excellent, a rare thing for meals in the Lair of Shadows. Roillard hands you a very crude map of the surrounding area, which is dominated by forests. A small stream runs through the forest where the goblins reside, and though there is a path through it, notes on the map explain that the path is not considered safe for ordinary travels.

You gather around the cultist from before, who bears the same ornamented staff. Gesturing, she bids you form a circle and touches one of you lightly with the end of the staff.

There is a flash of brilliant blue light, and you stand elsewhere. The scene is a forest clearing notably devoid of life. A splash of dried blood attracts your attention to a few dead bodies lying about. They look like wolves or wargs, and were seemingly killed with arrows.

Last edited:

Voadam

Legend
Snargle sniffs the air, the tang of warg blood is there but the troll's sensitive nose tries to pick up other scents as well. He peers around suspiciously eyes and ears alert.

moritheil

First Post
A faint breeze from the east carries the scent of goblins and ogres, mixed with the smell of elves. Judging from the stronger scent of elves, they are close by.

The hooded cultist shifts uneasily. "Goblin lands. I would not be welcome. I will go, and take these bodies to be animated unless you need them. Please send word to Lord Roillard when you wish to return."

Last edited:

Voidrazor

First Post
Kaelvorr phases into material existance only for a moment to speak, "Can you determine if they are live elves or merely dead ones, by smell Snargle?"

Voadam

Legend
Snargle points east. "They're this way. Chasing gobbos and ogrees by the smell of it. I hate elveses, always so snotty. And no meat on their bones. Let's go find some and rip em apart." He begins to take off in a loping trot through the woods heading east.

moritheil

First Post
"Then I wish you luck in battle, my lords." With a bow and a flash of light, the cultist disappears along with the warg corpses.

The shifting winds bring Snargle a firmer idea of the elves' direction.

Bloodweaver1

First Post
The night sky calls to him like desert calls to the rain. And as they are teleported into the open plains he instantly feels a renewed confidence within himself. Like the large Troll he too can smell the blood of the fallen. Stretching his large wings behind him, he with draws his new swordbow and then lifts off into the air towards the direction of the fleeing Elves.

OOC: He will do a basic aerial recon. DO you need altitudes and flying speed for him when he is flying?

moritheil

First Post
A verdant canopy spreads beneath the gargoyle, lush forest vegetation visible in all directions. Far to the west and north, mountains loom. He sees indications of a few distant fires, but no indication of elves nearby.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases