D&D 4E 4E Combat Crib Sheet

catsclaw

First Post
Thanks for the sheet -- I made a ton of copies and passed them around for the 4e events I was running at Origins (Harvestlands intros). They made a big difference, especially considering how many people had never played 4e before.

James McMurray

First Post
Looks nice. You might want to add that failed death saves accumulate until you take a long rest. It's a small rule and easily missed, but if you fail 2 in an encounter, than push through a milestone, then fail another one, you're dead.

Stormhound

Explorer
Looks nice. You might want to add that failed death saves accumulate until you take a long rest. It's a small rule and easily missed, but if you fail 2 in an encounter, than push through a milestone, then fail another one, you're dead.

If you went pushing through another encounter with <0 HP without getting any further healing, you deserve to be dead. ;)

Aside from that, a quick browse didn't show where death saves reset, so if it isn't "when the character is no longer Dying", it certainly should be.

Rechan

Adventurer
Aside from that, a quick browse didn't show where death saves reset, so if it isn't "when the character is no longer Dying", it certainly should be.

Page 295: Lower than 10: You slip one step closer to death. If you get this result three times before you take a rest, you die.

Stormhound

Explorer
Ah. In that case, it just says "a rest", which to me says a short one would do as well as a long one. But it's begging to be HRed, and as a GM I'd have a tough time enforcing that rule if someone got healed up above 0 after having failed a couple of saves.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases