The Raven Marches

Rayex

First Post
DoH! Yes, leftover from some old stuff. Fixed now. As for more stuff to determine, will have to get back to that tomorrow!

Legildur

First Post
Halford said:
Legildur: A beefy front liner would certainly fill out the group nicely, but don't feel obligated I would rather you played something you would have more fun with.
Thanks for that. But I have a dwarf fighter from another game on these boards that no longer has a home, and the group probably needs a meat shield. Besides, who better than a dwarf to go hunting goblins?

Is material from PHB II acceptable? I couldn't see that in the list of sources.

Halford

First Post
Okay folks, I have posted the Rogue's Gallery and the IC Thread . Fire up those keyboards and go nuts!

Yes PHB 2 is acceptable, though I reserve the right to disallow some of the higher level feats, everyting you could conceivably take now ought to be available.

Last edited:

moritheil

First Post
Halford said:
A nice build, gotta love Seeking Ray! I will allow Fire Elf, but will warn you that given the region you -2 on cold saves could be more troublesome than in an average campaign.

Thank you, and thanks for the warning. :D I take it you mean things like winter wolves will be more common, since the penalty applies against supernatural cold. I guess I'll see how it works out. My saves are nothing awesome, but they seem survivable.

(Other players, please correct me if I'm wrong!)

EDIT: I looked at my sheet and swapped Swift Exp. Retreat in for Rouse, since the former is guaranteed to be useful and the latter is only possibly useful. I hope that's okay.

Last edited:

Halford

First Post
Well that and you can expect to face a few things from Frostburn with similar cold abilities, I don't think it will be a particular problem, just didn't want you thinking I was picking on you if you saw a number of such beasties in the adventures.

Basically Daunton is alot warmer than a great deal of the surrounding area due to the warm air from the hot springs in the Serpent Mire. However, many of the surrounding lands are places of snow and ice nearly all year long.

moritheil

First Post
Ah. Well, I guess we'll find out how bad it is. :)

Incidentally, I'm playing his -cha modifier as a lack of self-confidence. He is very intelligent and, for an elf, much stronger than normal, but he is bereft of the dynamic energy that a leader would have.

Jemal

Adventurer
partial crunch for Gillian, Halfling slinger extraordinaire
[sblock=Gillian]
Name
Halfling Ranger1
AL: CG HT: WT: Hair: Eyes:

STR: 14 (+2) [10 points -2 race]
DEX: 20 (+5) [16 points +2 race]
CON: 10 (+0) [2 points]
INT: 10 (+0) [2 points]
WIS: 12 (+1) [4 points]
CHA: 10 (+0) [2 points]

HP: 7 (1d8-1) AC: 19 (10 base +5 dex + 3 Armour + 1 size)
Saves: FORT: +3 (2 base + 1 luck) REF: +8 (2 base + 5 dex +1 luck) WILL: +2 (0 base + 1 wis +1 luck)
Init: +5
Speed: 20'

Bab: 1
Attacks:
Battleaxe +4 (1d6+2)
Sling +7 (1d3+3)

Skills(Total/Ranks):[24 Points]
Hide(+13/4), Listen(+7/4), Move Silent(+11/4), Search(+4/4), Spot(+5/4), Survival(+5/4), Climb/Jump(+4)

Feats: [2] Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot
FLAW: Frail(-1hp/lvl)

Class Features: Track, Wild Empathy(+1), Favoured Enemy(Humanoid: Goblinoid)

Languages: Common,

Equipment: 290gp
MW Studded Leather (175)
Battleaxe (10)
Sling
[/sblock]

If there's still room for another player, I'd be very interested in joining! :)

Just tell me what other character you could use, and I'll model something out of it!

Halford

First Post
Sorry Ivid, but with 7 participants I'm going to have to say no. I will be happy to consider you as fist alternate if anyone backs out or goes awol.

Remove ads