The Raven Marches

Walking Dad

First Post
Vertexx69 said:

I don't have RoW so thats that.

You could look it up on crystalkeep:

Generalist Wizardry
1. On Wizard level where you gain a new spell level, you gain an additional spell in your book for free.
2. You may prepare one additional spell of your highest spell level each day.

and you get search as class skill (on each sub level, not every wizard.

That's it for 1st level.

moritheil

First Post
Now I'm worried. If it's just one guy, is he going to turn out to be a combat badass that can single-handedly challenge over a dozen soldiers? o_O

moritheil

First Post
Now I'm worried. If it's just one guy, is he going to turn out to be a combat badass that can single-handedly scare everyone away from posting?

OutlawJT

First Post
The post he originally wrote which was over two pages long got lost when he originally tried to post it. He's just had trouble trying to rework the entire thing. I'm sure we'll see something in the next couple of days to get things moving.

Walking Dad

First Post
OutlawJT said:
The post he originally wrote which was over two pages long got lost when he originally tried to post it. He's just had trouble trying to rework the entire thing. I'm sure we'll see something in the next couple of days to get things moving.
oh, thanks. I copy longer posts before trying to send them.

moritheil

First Post
OutlawJT said:

Oh, thanks for the update!

Halford

First Post
Okay well, first off I owe all of you guys a huge apology. Sorry folks! I've been really crap about this, I kept hoping to post a gorgeous map along with my apology to placate you all, but as the days slipped by this became a dumber and dumber idea.

I am afraid you must still wait a little longer.

*Ducks a metaphorical tomatoe*

I now have a CD copy of Dunnjinni, it didn't work, something to do with Vista compatibility. So I am currently in the process of downloading a version which will apparently work with Vista, thankfully for free after contacting the folks at Fluid. Assuming this works, which I am assured it will you can expect to see a map on Saturday night, you need to think about whewre you would like to be positioned within the camp and let me know asap so I can get combat going.

Again my sincerest apologies, I handled this poorly and have been positively squirming with guilt as I tried map program after map program - though the five days I spent not posting in a sulk becuase I lost a long post hardly helped.

I will of course understand if any of you wish to drop out and will wish you all the best, but hope you will stay on.

In an effort to tantalize and allure I seriously doubt any of you have faced the foe you are about to, it should prove an extremely interesting battle.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases