D&D 4E Fillable pdf character sheet for 4e, version 3.0

mpleg

First Post
Just download FoxIt Reader, and you can save characters for free.

Any chance for an update on this sheet? It could use to have more room for Feats and Abilities, which could be gained by reducing the size of the Description box (either less lines, or less space between the lines). That's about my only complaint - I've been using it for pregenerated characters that I hand out at game days, and it's very easy for new players to understand.

I'm starting to notice the lack of feat and ritual space myself. That's certainly a change I'd like to make.

Unfortunately, I seem to have accidentally deleted the PowerPoint files that I used to make the background on this character sheet (don't know when I deleted them, but they're no longer in the folder I thought they were).

Making any more changes to this is going to be more difficult--although it might not be too bad to just recreate the second page from scratch or use adobe drawing utilities to make minor modifications.

I also tried some time back to make this savable from adobe reader, I know such a thing should be possible, but was unable to make it work. If any adobe experts out there knows how, they can feel free to post a version that can save.

In fact people can feel free to modify/post/distribute this however they want. It mostly fits my needs at the moment, so I'm unlikely to make major changes myself.

boar

First Post
Let me chime in about the form's fillability. This sheet is excellent, but without the ability to save a filled-in form, it is useless. Every time your character levels up, you'd have to fill out the sheet from scratch, retyping all the powers etc. If you want anyone to actually use this awesome sheet, you need to enable users to save the PDF with what they've filled in!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases