D&D 4E Shado's 4e Color Landscape Sheets v1.2: UPDATED 6/24

Gryphonsheart

First Post
Fricken Cooool

Great sheet Shado! I have printed it up and sent it to everyone in my group!

We like it alot, but we were wondering if you could add a landscaped background/ history sheet! it would be the coolest then man!

Keep up the great work and good luck with the move and the job!

bardolph

First Post
Great sheets. Very beautiful.

One note: the weapons workspace lacks a column for "Ability Mod." Any chance that can be added in?

thrillba

First Post
Get rid of the landscape - not very good for use in a folder. you either have to take the paper out or turn the folder in an odd way that takes up too much room on the table. I love the layout though, and the colors are awsome.

renatoram

Explorer
You just have to NOT put in a binder or folder :)

Many find the landscape simply a lot handier... there are other good charsheets in portrait form...

renatoram

Explorer
You just have to NOT put in a binder or folder :)

Many find the landscape simply a lot handier... there are other good charsheets in portrait form...

Valyar

First Post
This is definitely the best character sheet for D&D 4th Edition i came upon. Would be really good if age, gender and etc. are added to the first page, like we all are used to but it's not big problem. Keep the good work.

Vesper,
The experience boxes, "Current" and "Next level" seems to be bugged. When you type a value in one of them, the other receives that value as well.

Valyar

First Post
I am currently working on making Power and Ritual sheets fillable forms. Hope until the end of the day i can post them here.

Valyar

First Post
I spent some time this morning to make those very nice power and ritual sheets into forms. This is my first attempt to do such work, and I did some thing via "trial and error" method, please easy on the feedback :D

Here are the sheets, v.1.0 Hope you enjoy them!

Attachments

• Shado-v12-powers_rituals.rar
    639.7 KB · Views: 383

Remove ads