D&D 4E Shado's 4e Color Landscape Sheets v1.2: UPDATED 6/24

Saben

First Post
Freaking awesome. Think you could make them writable or convert them into spreadsheets? I like gadgets that can think for themselves.

Shado

Explorer
Thanks for the compliments everyone! It's nice getting feedback on a broader basis.

Mattdm: The "general-ness" of the combat section is due to how powers combine with weapons in 4e. The same weapon can have different bonuses to-hit and damage depending on what power is being used with it. I'm a big fan of one sheet for everyone. However, that doesn't mean you're wrong. I've lamented the combat section more than any other. I'll keep chewing on it and see if I can improve it.

Siberys: I know what you mean. It's not something I generally use for myself, but an RP sheet could easily be implemented as a separate sheet. Unfortunately, it could be a bit before I could get something like that put together. I've got a lot of other materials to prep for my gaming group, and I'm in the midst of possibly starting a new career. So chaos abound. :D
I'll definitely keep it in mind though.

Connorsrpg: Nothing so graphic oriented. This one was designed in Illustrator. (My first go at the software actually.) My last Word sheet was for 3.5. I found it pretty confining, even after "mastering it" so to speak. Now that I'm getting the hang of Illustrator, I doubt I'll go back.

EdPovi: The power spaces were done with the thought of having a quick reference for the total to-hit and damage mods on your most used powers. Again, I intended the sheet to be used with either a separate combat sheet or power cards. As a level 30 character can easily have 10 or so attack powers, and the specifics of which can very based on weapon so greatly. It's rather tough to keep all the most referenced material on one side of character sheet with that level of diversity.

That does give me some ideas on improving the power sheet though. You're right, it isn't as Wizard friendly as it could be, but the front should easily double as a combat sheet. I'll try and get some work headed in that direction.

Saben: Don't yet know Acrobat that well, but making an auto-calc version is on my mind. Kinda lower priority to tweaking the layout, and further developing the power sheet and ritual sheet, but it's on the list. No promises on when I'd have it ready though.

Again, thanks for the feedback and compliments. I hope to have an updated version sometime next week after my gaming group gets some real world experience with it. (And I get some more time to work on it.)

Dormain1

Explorer
awesome sheet, makes the wizards one look amateur

some thoughts
*increase the number of lines for appearance (minor)
*switch the money area to the other side and under abilities add racial abilities

other than that I can not see much wrong with it

really liked
*xp on 2nd page
*the equipment worn section
*more than 4 powers on first page
*overall layout and aethetics

overall I give it nine thumbs up :D

Chrysophrase

First Post
Wow, great sheets, The only thing that I'd change is the font that has been chosen for the 'At-Will' 'Encounter' and 'Daily' boxes, they tend to look a bit blurry when printed, (most likely because they are white on dark blue. Even there, they are readable, I just think they could be a bit sharper.

I've been looking at all of the sheets that people have created and this is my favorite so far.

krocha

First Post
Best sheet I've seen so far. Nice work...

Shado, If you are interested, I took this sheet and make it into a fillable form for my personal use. I could send you a copy if you'd like.

EdPovi

First Post
krocha said:
Best sheet I've seen so far. Nice work...

Shado, If you are interested, I took this sheet and make it into a fillable form for my personal use. I could send you a copy if you'd like.

Umm... post it? :D

Very nice work Shado.

My group is going to be kicking off Keep on the Shadowfell with our own characters (as the pre-gens outright blow) tomorrow night, so these will come in quite handy.

And I echo the request for krocha to post the form-fillable version he made (mostly because my handwriting is either atrocious or microscopic and I like having character sheets that someone other than me can decipher).

Anand

2nd Level DM
Awesome sheet. Just a question: isn't it implements? English is not my primary language, so I'm not that sure.

Cheers!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases