D&D 4E Shado's 4e Color Landscape Sheets v1.2: UPDATED 6/24

Imperialus

Explorer
Love the character sheets.

One request though. Any chance you could make a DM's character sheet? I like having a coles notes version of the PC's sitting behind the screen for reference and although I've banged together a quick sheet in Word it's a function over style sort of sheet. Pretty ugly as a matter of fact.

I attached it as an example, but like I said, it's ugly as sin. I'd be forever in your debt if you could jazz it up a bit.

Attachments

• Quicksheets.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 263

SBalrog

First Post
I like your sheet, but I would really like to have a fillable / saveable version.

I have 2 suggestions:
- Replace the Surges Used box with a couple of rows of checkboxes, I prefer to check of when I'm using them.
- Add a used checkbox for the powers sheet to keep track of which powers are spent for the encounter / day.

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
That's really slick. Typically, I don't care for landscape sheets, but this may be the exception.

I hate to say it, but I may like this one better than Ema's 4th edition sheets.

Morandir Nailo

First Post
I'm unable to read the sheets. When I open them with Acrobat, I get this message: "There was an error processing a page. There was a problem reading this document (9)." Any idea what could be going on?

Mor

Orryn Emrys

Explorer
Over the past couple of days, I've spent a handful of hours working up my own 4E character sheet, as I've often done in the past. Frequently, though there are numerous other efforts out there, I am never really satisfied. There's always something about other peoples' custom sheets that just doesn't click for me... sometimes its in the layout, or the details of a given section... sometimes I just don't like the look.

As of this morning, I'm throwing out the sheet I proudly finished last night... for yours. Congradulations. You somehow managed to "fix" the issues I was having with the look of my own sheets.

Thanx!

DarthMeer

First Post
These sheets are amazing! Been searching for a while now for a decent character sheet as i really don't like the cramped official ones.

Only thing is that a fillable version would ultimately be better (not auto-calculating, just fillable), as my handwriting is pretty hard to read!

Siberys

Adventurer
After spending hours trying to make one of my own, This one still beats it. Now, all I need is an RP sheet, and I'm golden!

Thanks Shado!

Black Plauge

First Post
Comments:

It would be nice to have a ability check modifier box in addition to the normal modifier box (i.e. while a character with 16 strength has a +3 modifier, they also get to add 1/2 their level when making a strength check). The math is easy, but the less math at the table the better.

When printed the hollow styled text don't show up very well and it gets worse as the text goes down on the page. I can make out "STR" but "Combat" and "Skills" might as well not have been printed.

Other than that, this is almost exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for.

Jasper657

First Post
Great Sheet! Much better than the crowded WOTC one.

I too would like the ability stat to be added to the weapon/implement to hit and damage calculation. Some space could be taken from the name area and the properties to cover it.

Also noted that the armor/magic items on the back is missing the shield bonus.

Looking forward to the next update.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases