D&D 4E Shado's 4e Color Landscape Sheets v1.2: UPDATED 6/24

Vesper

First Post
lwp123 said:
The Intimidate skill total doesn't seem to pick up the Ability modifier value. All the other skills seem to be ok.
Whoops.. it was adding in "CharName" instead of "ChaMod". :)

Made a couple of other quick changes: Ability mods in defenses are now read only (except AC ability mod since it's freeform), Armor bonus dupes from the 2nd page.

Attachments

• Shado-v11-form-v2.pdf.zip
    852.3 KB · Views: 812

DarthMeer

First Post
Bravo Vesper, very nice job! Only thing we need now is a fillable Power Sheet :D (Shouldn't take too long to add a few text boxes surely ;) )

Vesper

First Post
DarthMeer said:
Bravo Vesper, very nice job! Only thing we need now is a fillable Power Sheet :D (Shouldn't take too long to add a few text boxes surely ;) )
True enough. :) I'll get the other two sheets wrapped up in the next couple of days. I'm just taking a break after the character sheet. It was a bit brutal due to the huge number of fields and calculations. Glad you are enjoying it!

Vesper

First Post
Hey guys-

Almost done with the power sheet. It's being a little finicky to get everything lined up properly. Hoping to post it tomorrow night.

Granger44

First Post
The armor penalty has the "-" sign before it, but is treating the value as another item to add to the total skill mod. Easily worked around by putting a "-1" in the field, but the minus sign makes it looks like a "1" is what should really go there.

Also, some of the calculations aren't working in the Foxit Reader, particularly the ability score calculations. It'd be nice if it worked in that since you can save forms in Foxit and cannot save them in Adobe.

Vesper

First Post
Granger44 said:
The armor penalty has the "-" sign before it, but is treating the value as another item to add to the total skill mod. Easily worked around by putting a "-1" in the field, but the minus sign makes it looks like a "1" is what should really go there.

Also, some of the calculations aren't working in the Foxit Reader, particularly the ability score calculations. It'd be nice if it worked in that since you can save forms in Foxit and cannot save them in Adobe.
I'll work on the negative thing. I had noticed that too. As far as FoxIt, I really don't have any way of correcting that problem as I don't know what FoxIt is doing incorrectly with the sheet. Adobe DOES let you save values though, as long as you are using Reader v8. I enabled the sheet to allow users to save values.

Shado

Explorer
Update: Version 1.2

Character Sheet:

- Increased font size and readability of "At-Will", "Encounter" & "Daily" indicators in the quick power reference section of Combat.
- Added additional "Misc. Mod" box to Speed calculations.
- Changed the "Feat" mod box in Weapons & Implements to a more useful and universal "Misc. Mod."
- Made minor adjustments to the Passive Insight and Perception box placements.
- Renamed the "Abilities" section on the reverse side to the more PHB terminologically consistent "Features."

Powers Sheet:

- Major overhaul to the layout.
- Increased writing space in nearly every area for power description. Most notably in Keywords and Hit/Effect.
- Increased font size and readability of "At-Will", "Encounter" & "Daily" indicators.
- Added "To-Hit" and "Damage" quick reference boxes for a pseudo combat reference sheet feel and usability.
- Added "Used" check box for Encounter and Daily tracking.
- Added "Readied" check box for Wizard spell prepping.

Ritual Sheet:
- No change.

--------------------------------------

This represents the last changes I'll be making to the layout and style of the sheet for a while. I currently have too much on my plate to make a concentrated effort every week or so on the main sheets. I'm making some considerable changes in my career atm, and moving. On top of that, I have several group projects I need to finish before our campaign begins and non-gaming life to live.

That said though, things that will be happening in "the soon (tm)":

- RP Sheet will be added as a separate file when it's done. (First run at it was unappealing.)
- French translation of the sheet.
- Spanish translation of the sheet.

Continued feedback is still read and appreciated. Thank you so much everyone! The response to the sheets has been so much more than I could have hoped for. Getting requests to have the sheet in other languages is quite the feeling.

EDIT: 13:55 PST - If you tried to download the files prior to this time, you received an old version of the Ritual Sheet. Somehow I saved the files under the wrong names, and zipped up the wrong copy. The files should now be correct. My apologies.

Last edited:

Remove ads