The Raven Marches

Halford

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Yes they do, but they also have a heck of a hide check... I actually already have rules figured out for the attatched ones, its just that nobody has gone for them so far. And please feel free to ask about rules choices, etc., I know I would![/sblock]

Initiative Order:

21 Derek
20 Ainel
19 Thalamarose = Unconcious
19 Pupeteers
10 Sgt. Bremen
9 Dowkan
6 Gillian
5 Dargo = Unconcious, but needs to make stabilization checks.
4 K'inta
2 Commoners

Last edited:

Halford

First Post
[Sblock=OOC] Okay well the initiative order kind of got away from me there. So lets see.[/Sblock]

[Sblock=Walking Dad] Derek's action will go ahead if you can make a DC 8 will save...[/Sblock]

[Sblock=Moritheil] Ainel swings and misses Dowkan. If you still wish to take the same action next round your rolls for the 2nd attack on Dowkan will be used.[/Sblock]

[Sblock=Rayex] I need an action for K'inta.[/Sblock]

IC:

Sgt. Bremen swings on Ainel and misses.

[Sblock=OOC]Sgt Bremen on Ainel. (1d20+7=12, 2d4+4=10) [/Sblock]

Rayex

First Post
K'inta will continue to attack any threats see can identify.

[sblock=ooc]
How many "baddies" are there left? If more than 1, will attack closest with my mace again. If only 1 is left, I will unleash the Nimbus of Light on that enemy.
[/sblock]

Halford

First Post
Sorry for the delay folks I am a little overloaded so expect me to update this and provide a map on Sunday. Happy fourth!

Halford

First Post
K'inta strikes the last charmed commoner and just manages to land a blow with her mace which send him tumbling to the floor and into unconciousness.

The four remaining commoners close in on Ainel warily, two taking small steps to get within range and unsuccesfully attacking the glaive wielding elf, and two inching closer carefully to avoid the flashing glaive - despite Sgt. Bremen's bellows of rage.

RavenMarchesMap6.jpg

Initiative Order:

21 Derek - YOU'RE UP!
20 Ainel
19 Thalamarose = Unconcious
19 Pupeteers
10 Sgt. Bremen
9 Dowkan
6 Gillian
5 Dargo = Unconcious, but needs to make stabilization checks.
4 K'inta
2 Commoners

[SBLOCK=K'inta & Commoner attacks]K'inta swing on commoner (1d20=13, 1d8=4)

Commoners on Ainel (1d20+3=15, 1d20+1=6, 1d6+1=6, 1d6+1=6) [/sblock]

Remove ads