Fifth Sepulcher - Short Combat-adventure

Halford

First Post
Yeah I tooka Dervish through 27th level in RL, killed Orcus with a treble 20 hit from my Vorpal Scimitar, good times. I could push my AC up into the low 120s as well, great fun - especially with a touch AC of over 100, of course I had to roll really well to hit, but then I had more chances.

If I was really pushing for cheese I would use a Thrikreen... Mmmm.

Rayex

First Post
I'll say no to that feat, sorry. As for MIC, I dont have that, but Im sure most items (unless broken :p) are ok.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Q: rogish scorcerer or sc=ocererous rogue?

A: hmmm good question. given his recent aquaintence with master Ge' Chen, dragon scorcerer, he would be turning his studies to the arcane. I am thinking rogue 5 scorcerer 7. I will , of course, adjust his background to that of your world if accepted.

I figure, even as a human can choose any class as chosen, he would still be keeping his roguish skills handy for when he needs it.

Halford

First Post
Unless broken....?

But, but, that the whole poi..

Curse my honesty, it gets in the way of proper power gameing!

As for the MIC, if you don't have it I would recommend just banning it wholesale, there is plenty of stuff that is, if not broken, easily exploitable. I know I for one would be toeting weapon and armor crystals, maybe even a relic armor for fast healing...

Rayex

First Post
Halford said:
Unless broken....?

But, but, that the whole poi..

Curse my honesty, it gets in the way of proper power gameing!

As for the MIC, if you don't have it I would recommend just banning it wholesale, there is plenty of stuff that is, if not broken, easily exploitable. I know I for one would be toeting weapon and armor crystals, maybe even a relic armor for fast healing...

Thanks for the heads up!

MIC = No-no!

Walking Dad

First Post
Gnome

Bard 6 / Cleric 1 / Gnome Paragon 3 / Sublime Chord 2

Feats:

Can I use the racial sustitution levels from Races of Stone (avaiable through crystalkeep)?

What about this feats from the same book?
Titan Fighting [General, Fighter] (RoS p145) Racial Dodge bonus against Giants Dodge
Against your Dodge-designated Giant-type opponent, you gain your Racial Dodge bonus, instead of the
usual +1 for Dodge (e.g. a typical Dwarf would gain a +4 Dodge bonus from this feat against one giant,
which stacks with his usual +4 Dodge bonus – so +8 AC against one Giant, and +4 AC against all others).

Trivial Knowledge
[General] (RoS p145) Gnome Intelligence 13
Whenever you make a Knowledge check or a Bardic Knowledge check, roll twice and use the better result.

Rayex

First Post
well, this is not set in any setting at all, really. As stated, it will be (atleast at first) only this "short" oneshot of a mini-adventure. So as such, I havnt bothered, and neither will I, with all that RP stuff *chuckles*

Go with the pantheon/diety/domain that are available, and that fits etc.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases