Lots of statistics from the Monster Manual

infax

First Post
Just chiming in to thank you.

The stats look very useful.

One of the things I'm missing from the MM is the break down of monsters by origin and type (undead, giant, aberration; acquatic, fire, air) like we used to have in 3e. I wonder if WotC will provide those readily on DDI after the official launch date.

Rechan

Adventurer
What had resistance to poison beside Undead and the green dragon? I find that a shame, because I like poison damage.

Also, cool work. :)

Aria Silverhands

First Post
Yeah, just what a roleplaying game needs to encourage: number crunching. It's my opinion that number crunching like this only undermines what a roleplaying game is supposed to be and I blame it on crpg's, mmo's, and the internet.

Rechan

Adventurer
Aria Silverhands said:
Yeah, just what a roleplaying game needs to encourage: number crunching. It's my opinion that number crunching like this only undermines what a roleplaying game is supposed to be and I blame it on crpg's, mmo's, and the internet.
Why not blame candy and staying up late while you're at it?

Clearly, kerbarian saw this as fun, otherwise he wouldn't have spent the hours necessary to do it. This level of number crunching is indicative of someone who uses stats on a daily basis. He probably is a math major or some other researcher (or has access to SPSS).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases