DK1: Veiled Thorns (Moggthegob Judging)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracking thread:
Cast
- Alton Tealeaf, Halfling Thief (Krappleby)
- Raekz Krusst, Hobgoblin Hexblade (Serow)
- Experiment 354b, Warforged Psion (Hornedturtle)
- Kaz Bolod, Hobgoblin Greatsword Fighter (Renau1g)
- Jehennady'aashta, Human Warlock/Beguiler (Pathfinderq1)
ooc; Please roll your own checks on Invisible Castle when I ask for them. I'll make rolls as needed.

{IC}

Hurrying out of the tavern, Mornokai Etchstone calls to the group of well armed and armored adventurers following in his wake, 'Hurry! Hurry! We've wasted too much time already, my assistant is still at the scene. He was minding the Message Station while I was away... Oh, didn't I mention I work for house Sivis? I believe I did. Well, I'm the chief for a local Message Station and that's where we're off to now. You're all ready, right?"

Continuing to move further down the crowded and rainy Clifftop street, it looks like it's going to be another wet day in the City of Towers....

Last edited:

hornedturtle

First Post
It Begins.

"Lead on little one," says the warforged as he follows the gnome.

OCC: Hurray my first adventure! Hopefully 'Forebee' doesn't step on the gnome. :)

Last edited:

krappleby

First Post
Alton sleeks through the rain, following Mornokai through the town, Keeping to the shadows as much as possible, but not in a conspicuous way. his cloak wrapped around his small body, as protection from the downpoar.

As the concealed and solitary T'leaf trails the group, 354B strides next to the frazzled gnome as Mornokai responds hurriedly, 'Thankfully my business is very near. We'll be there in no time!'

The larger members of the group moves at a quick walk, while their gnomish guide/employer jogs at a fairly good pace, making it difficult for T'leaf to keep up AND continue to stick to the shadows.

ooc; Is Alton moving to keep up with the group? If so, he may take penalties on any hide checks.

Additionally, welcome everyone! I'm glad to be running this adventure for you! Let me know if there are any quesitons. I'll wait on everyone to make their first posting and then we can move on with the adventure. Though we still need a Judge!

krappleby

First Post
OOC : alton is nothiding in the shadows. hes just moving quickly and as inconspiciously as he can without hide checks..

ooc; Krappleby, that sounds fine, just wanted to let you know that if hide checks are needed for any reason, they may be impaired. Additionally, maybe descriptions would be a good thing to post, so everyone knows what each other is carrying/looks like.

{IC}
The gnome continues to rush through the sparsely populated, wet, and narrow streets of Sharn, guiding the group closer to their goal.

krappleby

First Post
Alton keeps up with the group, His long black straight hair now soaked through clings tightly to his purple tinted cloak (the colour a little hard to see, except when the occasional glint of light reflects of it). his clean shaven face, visable only in the glimmering light that appears every now and then. Unusualy clean for a halfling.

standing only a little over 3 foot tall, and holding a long pole arm style weapon (sharrash) at right angles to his body as he runs to keep up with the group, he could easily be mistaken for a child.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Jehen kept pace with the gnome, obviously slowed by the wight of the large backpack slung across her shoulders. Once clear of the shadowy confines of the tavern, her image was far easier to perceive- she was a small young woman, no more than five feet tall with a slender build. She wore a long coat of black oilcloth, the sort of garment favored by mariners and airship crewmen for bad weather work, over a high-collared coat and pants (both of even darker cloth, that seemed to draw the shadows close around her). Even in the drizzly, cloudy daylight she wore a pair of smoked glass spectacles which made it hard to tell what color her eyes might be. "What else can you tell us that might be of value before we arrive at the scene?," she huffed out as they moved through the streets.

hornedturtle

First Post
Appearance wise Experiment 354b looks, right now, like a wet stone golem with green crystal/gem highlights and eyes. He is wearing a hooded cloak but in the rush forgot to pull up the hood or wrap it around himself. He stands 6'6" tall and looks sturdy.

serow

First Post
"The young lady is right, what can you tell us before we get to the scene? You say you work at the message station? Was the stolen article a package then? Why wasn't House Sivis security able to hold off the robber?" The hobgoblin warrior carries a small collection of weapons on his back and sides, is decently muscled and seems to be wearing armour that doesn't hinder his movement all that much, under simple clothing. He talks with a slight hobgoblinish accent, but otherwise the pronunciation of words is spot-on. "Irritating time for a rain... almost as if it were the best time to strike just before," Raekz wonders aloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases