DM Screen Desires

I am addicted to my 3.5 screens and use the FR as well as the Dungeon Mag one. What do we want in the July release apart from this vague description:

... On the interior side, DMs can consult an array of tables easily; these tables include target DCs for skill checks, and a Damage by Level table for PCs failing checks against traps and other potential obstacles....​

Has anyone solutions while we wait six weeks?

Zinovia

Explorer
Beg WotC to do a free supplement including the tables that we can print out and stick to the inside of our current screens temporarily? Although I don't see that happening as it might discourage people from buying to real product when it comes out in July.

I guess you use some judicious photocopying or digital cut and paste to grab the tables you need from the DMG and make your own sheets to stick on your DM screen. That's what I did for Rolemaster as I don't think they ever published a GM screen.

Otherwise just get some tape flags and stick them in the DMG at the relevant pages. It's nice to have the info in front of you on the screen, but looking in the book will work temporarily.

VictorC

Explorer
i don't know if there are still any around, but a few years ago Pinnacle put out a customizable GM screen with six pockets (three facing you and three facing the players). And you could fill them with whatever you wanted, change them as you go or anything else that pleased you.

I've been playing for a long time, buying lots of screen and have been disapointed with all but one (you know who you are), recently I have decided that I would try to find one of these and end the need to buy anymore. It will work for all games. scan, copy or print whatever you need.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases