[3.5] A Dark and Stormy Night

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Burne shakes his head. "I fear not, but I do know the walls of the moathouse are in poor shape. There were four breaches last I knew, aside from the downed gate itself. A hidden staircase in the northeastern tower leads down to the dungeons."

Dacen studies the ceiling carefully, and says mostly to himself "I hope there are not any giant spiders in this place."
OOC: spot check Spot (1d20+2=21)

Dacen turns to the others and says in hushed tones, "My guess is that that door leads to the tower and the hidden staircase that Burne was talking about. The tracks also suggest that that is where are quarry has gone with the child."

"I say that is how we proceed, more likely to find trouble then benefit wandering around this place."

Before proceeding through the door Dacen plans on casting Magic Stone, on three rocks he picked up during their rest, and then Guidance (+1 on one attack, save or skill check, recepient decides when used) , probably on Xenon immediately before they open the door.

[sblock]

Dacen
HP: 12 Current: 12 Nonlethal: 8
Armor Class: 15 Touch: 13 Flatfooted: 12
Fort: +4 Ref: +2 Will:+5

Spells left:
DC 12 0th - Resistance, Guidance, Detect Magic, Virtue
DC 13 1th - Magic Weapon, Magic Stone, Enlarge Person (Domain Spell), Inflict Minor Wounds

Abilities:
Turn Undead (4/day, 1d20+2, 2d6+2)
Protection Domain(Protective Ward 1/day, +2 Resistance on next saving throw, 1hr) used
Strength Domain (Feat of Strength 1/day, +2 Str 1/rd)

Weapon Attack Damage Critical
Heavy Mace +3 1d8+2 x2
Light Crossbow +3 1d8 19-20x2
Unarmed Strike +3 1d3+2 x2
Sickle +3 1d6+1 x2

Grapple: +7
Speed: 30' Init: +2
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
"Ready", Xenon says, weapon in hand.

[sblock=ooc]

[sblock=Stats]
HP: 16/16 - 7 non-lethal
AC: 14 / 13 / 11
Armor bonus: +4

Saves:
Fortitude: +2
Reflex: +6
Will: +4
+1 racial bonus on saving throws against powers,
spells, and spell-like effects.

Init: +3

Mindblade: +2 [1base + 0str +1WF], 1d6 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2
Dagger: +1, 1d4 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2
Sickle: +1, 1d6 dmg, 20/x2
[/sblock][/sblock]

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Before proceeding through the door, Dacen casts Magic Stone. He hands one to Xenon, one to Gordon and one to Normin. "These rocks are magically enchanted, they will be particularly effective against the undead."
OOC: +1 attack 1d6+1 vs normal creatures, 2d6+2 vs undead, 20ft range.
He drinks his potion of false life. "Anyone else going to drink theirs?"
false Life (1d10+3=12)

He casts Guidance on Xenon, "A minor blessing only, it won't last long." (+1 on one attack, save or skill check, recepient decides when used)

Dacen moves to the door, readies an action to fire at anything hostile as soon as Normin opens it. "Ready," he whispers.

[sblock]

Dacen
HP: 12 Current: 12 Nonlethal: 8 temporary Hp: 12
Armor Class: 15 Touch: 13 Flatfooted: 12
Fort: +4 Ref: +2 Will:+5

Spells left:
DC 12 0th - Resistance, Guidance used, Detect Magic, Virtue
DC 13 1th - Magic Weapon, Magic Stone used, Enlarge Person (Domain Spell), Inflict Minor Wounds

Abilities:
Turn Undead (4/day, 1d20+2, 2d6+2)
Protection Domain(Protective Ward 1/day, +2 Resistance on next saving throw, 1hr) used
Strength Domain (Feat of Strength 1/day, +2 Str 1/rd)

Weapon Attack Damage Critical
Heavy Mace +3 1d8+2 x2
Light Crossbow +3 1d8 19-20x2
Unarmed Strike +3 1d3+2 x2
Sickle +3 1d6+1 x2

Grapple: +7
Speed: 30' Init: +2
[/sblock]

Giant Boy

Explorer
After Dacen gives Gordon the Magic Stone and wields it in one hand, and holds his punching dagger in the other. "Ready," Gordon asks.

How many potions of false life do each of us have by the way?

Last edited:

Graybeard

Explorer
Norim quickly drinks the potion then reaches for the door. Grasping the door handle, he slowly turns it. When he notices the latch retract, he carefully and slowly opens the door.

False life:
1d10+3=12

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases