[3.5] A Dark and Stormy Night

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Dacen has stood back all the time, looking at the beggar with trembling hands...

"We should release him from his curse, don't you think...?"

"Your call, Dacen. You are the cleric." Xenon says to the priest.

The undead beggar, sensing hesitation, points to Dacen, claps his hands, and then strikes the dancing pose again. He bows to one side, then to the other, and then stretches his arms wide as if to embrace the party as a whole. Urgency shines in his eyes.

OOC BTW: I have Internet access only for today since I'm in Austin to attend training.

Last edited:

Graybeard

Explorer
Glancing from the beggar to Dacen and back again, Norim suggests to Dacen:

I am a bit wary of creatures without blood in their veins. If there is something you wish to do, by all means, do it.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
The beggar points to the bloodless gash in his throat, and then shakes his head in a dismissive manner. He then grins, points to Dacen, points to himself, and then repeats his earlier actions: He bows to one side, then to the other. Once the bows are finished, he points against to Dacen, then again to himself.

ravin_raven

First Post
"Alright mates, he seems to have only one thing on his mind. I'll give this a try, but the rest of you should keep ready . . ."

Gordon bows to the left, then to the right, and slowly approaches the beggar . . .

Dacen, who had already been readying to cast his spell, stops, and the magic word fades from his lips. - He doesn't like to play with the souls of the lost, but he is curious how this might turn out...

Walking Dad

First Post
Xenon looks an waits, too.

[sblock=ooc]
[sblock=Stats]
HP: 12/12 0 non-lethal
AC: 14 / 13 / 11
Armor bonus: +4

Saves:
Fortitude: +2
Reflex: +5
Will: +3
+1 racial bonus on saving throws against powers,
spells, and spell-like effects.

Init: +3

Mindblade: +1 [0base + 0str +1WF], 1d6 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2
Dagger: +0, 1d4 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2
Sickle: +0, 1d6 dmg, 20/x2
[/sblock][/sblock]

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
"Alright mates, he seems to have only one thing on his mind. I'll give this a try, but the rest of you should keep ready . . ."

Gordon bows to the left, then to the right, and slowly approaches the beggar . . .

The undead beggar claps in delight. He then twirls left, twirls right, followed by two steps forward and two steps backward. Next he steps lightly into a left, back to the front, and then to the right. Finally, he advances one step, leaps upward, retreats two steps, twirls to the right, and then leaps to the right.

After this display, the beggar pauses, smiling at Gordon.

Walking Dad

First Post
Xenon looks at the beggar. "Is this some kind of dance contest? Try to match It's moves."

[sblock=ooc]
[sblock=Stats]
HP: 12/12 0 non-lethal
AC: 14 / 13 / 11
Armor bonus: +4

Saves:
Fortitude: +2
Reflex: +5
Will: +3
+1 racial bonus on saving throws against powers,
spells, and spell-like effects.

Init: +3

Mindblade: +1 [0base + 0str +1WF], 1d6 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2
Dagger: +0, 1d4 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2
Sickle: +0, 1d6 dmg, 20/x2
[/sblock][/sblock]

ravin_raven

First Post
The undead beggar claps in delight. He then twirls left, twirls right, followed by two steps forward and two steps backward. Next he steps lightly into a left, back to the front, and then to the right. Finally, he advances one step, leaps upward, retreats two steps, twirls to the right, and then leaps to the right.

After this display, the beggar pauses, smiling at Gordon.

Easy for you to say, Gordon glances briefly at Xenon. "Alright then, how did that go?" He attempts the twirls, a bit awkwardly at first, as he tries to mirror the beggar's dance. As he gets into the steps, he really begins dancing with gusto, finishing his final twirl and leap with a flourish, and clapping at the end. "Ha Ha!" he shouts, clearly proud of his nimbleness.

[sblock=OOC]Any sort of rolls necessary here? You can feel free to make them for me in the interest of time.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases