D&D 3rd Edition / 3.5 [3.5] A Dark and Stormy Night - Page 10




+ Log in or register to post
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 342
  1. #91
    Boingy! Boingy! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

    Mark Chance's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,026
    Blog Entries
    91

    Ignore Mark Chance
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivid View Post
    Dacen has stood back all the time, looking at the beggar with trembling hands...

    "We should release him from his curse, don't you think...?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Walking Dad View Post
    "Your call, Dacen. You are the cleric." Xenon says to the priest.
    The undead beggar, sensing hesitation, points to Dacen, claps his hands, and then strikes the dancing pose again. He bows to one side, then to the other, and then stretches his arms wide as if to embrace the party as a whole. Urgency shines in his eyes.

    OOC BTW: I have Internet access only for today since I'm in Austin to attend training.
    Last edited by Mark Chance; Thursday, 30th October, 2008 at 02:19 AM.
    Grab those dice! Gird your loins! Tonight, evil loses! | Buy Spes Magna Games PDFs | Be a Spes Magna fan | Do you know Quid Novi?

 

  • #92
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Graybeard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Western Mass, USA
    Posts
    1,291

    Ignore Graybeard
    Glancing from the beggar to Dacen and back again, Norim suggests to Dacen:


    I am a bit wary of creatures without blood in their veins. If there is something you wish to do, by all means, do it.

  • #93
    Boingy! Boingy! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

    Mark Chance's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,026
    Blog Entries
    91

    Ignore Mark Chance
    The beggar points to the bloodless gash in his throat, and then shakes his head in a dismissive manner. He then grins, points to Dacen, points to himself, and then repeats his earlier actions: He bows to one side, then to the other. Once the bows are finished, he points against to Dacen, then again to himself.
    Grab those dice! Gird your loins! Tonight, evil loses! | Buy Spes Magna Games PDFs | Be a Spes Magna fan | Do you know Quid Novi?

  • #94
    "Alright mates, he seems to have only one thing on his mind. I'll give this a try, but the rest of you should keep ready . . ."

    Gordon bows to the left, then to the right, and slowly approaches the beggar . . .

  • #95
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Graybeard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Western Mass, USA
    Posts
    1,291

    Ignore Graybeard
    This should be interesting. Norim mumbles as he takes a step to the side to watch what happens.

  • #96
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Le Noir Faineant's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Kingdom of Angria
    Posts
    994

    Ignore Le Noir Faineant
    Dacen, who had already been readying to cast his spell, stops, and the magic word fades from his lips. - He doesn't like to play with the souls of the lost, but he is curious how this might turn out...
    Formerly known as Ivid.

  • #97
    Xenon looks an waits, too.

    ooc

    Stats

    HP: 12/12 0 non-lethal
    AC: 14 / 13 / 11
    Armor bonus: +4

    Saves:
    Fortitude: +2
    Reflex: +5
    Will: +3
    +1 racial bonus on saving throws against powers,
    spells, and spell-like effects.

    Init: +3

    Mindblade: +1 [0base + 0str +1WF], 1d6 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2
    Dagger: +0, 1d4 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2
    Sickle: +0, 1d6 dmg, 20/x2
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #98
    Boingy! Boingy! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

    Mark Chance's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,026
    Blog Entries
    91

    Ignore Mark Chance
    Quote Originally Posted by ravin_raven View Post
    "Alright mates, he seems to have only one thing on his mind. I'll give this a try, but the rest of you should keep ready . . ."

    Gordon bows to the left, then to the right, and slowly approaches the beggar . . .
    The undead beggar claps in delight. He then twirls left, twirls right, followed by two steps forward and two steps backward. Next he steps lightly into a left, back to the front, and then to the right. Finally, he advances one step, leaps upward, retreats two steps, twirls to the right, and then leaps to the right.

    After this display, the beggar pauses, smiling at Gordon.
    Grab those dice! Gird your loins! Tonight, evil loses! | Buy Spes Magna Games PDFs | Be a Spes Magna fan | Do you know Quid Novi?

  • #99
    Xenon looks at the beggar. "Is this some kind of dance contest? Try to match It's moves."

    ooc

    Stats

    HP: 12/12 0 non-lethal
    AC: 14 / 13 / 11
    Armor bonus: +4

    Saves:
    Fortitude: +2
    Reflex: +5
    Will: +3
    +1 racial bonus on saving throws against powers,
    spells, and spell-like effects.

    Init: +3

    Mindblade: +1 [0base + 0str +1WF], 1d6 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2
    Dagger: +0, 1d4 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2
    Sickle: +0, 1d6 dmg, 20/x2
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Chance View Post
    The undead beggar claps in delight. He then twirls left, twirls right, followed by two steps forward and two steps backward. Next he steps lightly into a left, back to the front, and then to the right. Finally, he advances one step, leaps upward, retreats two steps, twirls to the right, and then leaps to the right.

    After this display, the beggar pauses, smiling at Gordon.
    Easy for you to say, Gordon glances briefly at Xenon. "Alright then, how did that go?" He attempts the twirls, a bit awkwardly at first, as he tries to mirror the beggar's dance. As he gets into the steps, he really begins dancing with gusto, finishing his final twirl and leap with a flourish, and clapping at the end. "Ha Ha!" he shouts, clearly proud of his nimbleness.

    OOC
    Any sort of rolls necessary here? You can feel free to make them for me in the interest of time.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [Defunct] A Dark and Stormy Night
      By Mark Chance in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 209
      Last Post: Sunday, 24th January, 2010, 01:23 AM
    2. One Dark Night in Weeping Briar?
      By Ogrork the Mighty in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 29
      Last Post: Sunday, 5th April, 2009, 01:03 AM
    3. [3.5] A Dark and Stormy Night
      By Mark Chance in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: Thursday, 8th January, 2009, 08:00 PM
    4. Memories and Portents Chapter#1: A Dark and Stormy Knight
      By SecondTime in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 267
      Last Post: Thursday, 29th March, 2007, 09:26 PM
    5. It was a dark and stormy night. (old news?)
      By Odovacar's Ghost in forum General Discussion
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Tuesday, 29th November, 2005, 03:34 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •