D&D 3rd Edition / 3.5 [3.5] A Dark and Stormy Night - Page 19





+ Log in or register to post
Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 342
  1. #181
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Thondor's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ottawa/ Toronto
    Posts
    760

    Ignore Thondor
    "Why don't you hang on to it till we can have the box itself appraised." Dacen says handing it back to Gordon. "When we head back to town we can divy this an any other coin we find."

    ------------------------------------

    "Well I feel substantially better. Shall we continue? The front door or a steep climb and the hole in the side? I'm indifferent."

    Dacen fingers the potion of false life, contemplating wether he should imbibe it now.

    OOC: I'm assuming the hour has passed so we all regain 2 subdual damage.

    Spoiler:


    Dacen
    HP: 12 Current: 12 Nonlethal: 8
    Armor Class: 15 Touch: 13 Flatfooted: 12
    Fort: +4 Ref: +2 Will:+5

    Spells left:
    DC 12 0th - Resistance, Guidance, Detect Magic, Virtue
    DC 13 1th - Magic Weapon, Magic Stone, Enlarge Person (Domain Spell), Inflict Minor Wounds

    Abilities:
    Turn Undead (4/day, 1d20+2, 2d6+2)
    Protection Domain(Protective Ward 1/day, +2 Resistance on next saving throw, 1hr)
    Strength Domain (Feat of Strength 1/day, +2 Str 1/rd)

    Weapon Attack Damage Critical
    Heavy Mace +3 1d8+2 x2
    Light Crossbow +3 1d8 19-20x2
    Unarmed Strike +3 1d3+2 x2
    Sickle +3 1d6+1 x2

    Grapple: +7
    Speed: 30' Init: +2
    Last edited by Thondor; Saturday, 31st January, 2009 at 06:21 PM.
    Superheroes Unleashed: The Game of Infinite Powers and Possibilities.

 

  • #182
    "Perhaps it is a trick box with a hidden compartment."

    ooc



    Stats

    HP: 16/16 - 7 non-lethal
    AC: 14 / 13 / 11
    Armor bonus: +4

    Saves:
    Fortitude: +2
    Reflex: +6
    Will: +4
    +1 racial bonus on saving throws against powers,
    spells, and spell-like effects.

    Init: +3

    Mindblade: +2 [1base + 0str +1WF], 1d6 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2
    Dagger: +1, 1d4 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2
    Sickle: +1, 1d6 dmg, 20/x2
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #183
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Thondor's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ottawa/ Toronto
    Posts
    760

    Ignore Thondor
    "Take a look youself if you want, it just might have one. I'm not particularly able to decern such things."

    ------------
    "Now my fellows, how shall we proceed?"
    Superheroes Unleashed: The Game of Infinite Powers and Possibilities.

  • #184
    Boingy! Boingy! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

    Mark Chance's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,039
    Blog Entries
    91

    Ignore Mark Chance
    Quote Originally Posted by Thondor View Post
    OOC: I'm assuming the hour has passed so we all regain 2 subdual damage.
    OOC: That seems fair. I'll get Giant Boy to post ASAP. He's finishing homework right now. Once you all get me a plan of action, we can kick the game in that direction.
    Grab those dice! Gird your loins! Tonight, evil loses! | Buy Spes Magna Games PDFs | Be a Spes Magna fan | Do you know Quid Novi?

  • #185
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Thondor's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ottawa/ Toronto
    Posts
    760

    Ignore Thondor
    Quote Originally Posted by Graybeard View Post
    Scanning the area, Norim quickly sizes up their options.

    We could climb up and go through that hole in the wall over there or we could go up the stairs and see where that leads us. My opinion is we should follow the stairs.
    Dacen shrugs and puts the potion of False Life in easy reach in one of his belt pouches.

    "Well Normin, you said early you wanted to take the half-open door, might as well do that. Here's a little something that should help keep you safer." Dacen casts protective ward (domain ability) on Normin (+2 on next saving throw.)

    Dacen loads his light crossbow and walks over to the bottom of the stairs. He peers upwards towards the door.

    "Shall we gentlemen?" He waits for the others to join him.


    Spoiler:

    Dacen
    HP: 12 Current: 12 Nonlethal: 8
    Armor Class: 15 Touch: 13 Flatfooted: 12
    Fort: +4 Ref: +2 Will:+5

    Spells left:
    DC 12 0th - Resistance, Guidance, Detect Magic, Virtue
    DC 13 1th - Magic Weapon, Magic Stone, Enlarge Person (Domain Spell), Inflict Minor Wounds

    Abilities:
    Turn Undead (4/day, 1d20+2, 2d6+2)
    Protection Domain(Protective Ward 1/day, +2 Resistance on next saving throw, 1hr) -- used
    Strength Domain (Feat of Strength 1/day, +2 Str 1/rd)

    Weapon Attack Damage Critical
    Heavy Mace +3 1d8+2 x2
    Light Crossbow +3 1d8 19-20x2
    Unarmed Strike +3 1d3+2 x2
    Sickle +3 1d6+1 x2

    Grapple: +7
    Speed: 30' Init: +2
    Superheroes Unleashed: The Game of Infinite Powers and Possibilities.

  • #186
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Graybeard's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Western Mass, USA
    Posts
    1,324

    Ignore Graybeard
    Norim nods to Dacen.

    Thanks. I shall lead the way.

    Then he moves to the stairs, takes a moment to peer upwards, then cautiously moves up them.

  • #187
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    Thondor's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Ottawa/ Toronto
    Posts
    760

    Ignore Thondor
    Dacen follows Normin closely angling so he can fire past him.
    Superheroes Unleashed: The Game of Infinite Powers and Possibilities.

  • #188
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    109

    Ignore Giant Boy
    Gordon follows Dacen and Norim up the stairs.

  • #189
    Xenon follows, too. His darkvision is a great asset for this.

    ooc



    Stats

    HP: 16/16 - 7 non-lethal
    AC: 14 / 13 / 11
    Armor bonus: +4

    Saves:
    Fortitude: +2
    Reflex: +6
    Will: +4
    +1 racial bonus on saving throws against powers,
    spells, and spell-like effects.

    Init: +3

    Mindblade: +2 [1base + 0str +1WF], 1d6 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2
    Dagger: +1, 1d4 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2
    Sickle: +1, 1d6 dmg, 20/x2
    Signature

    Hi I'm a comic and rpg nerd. Don't hurt me, please.

    PS: English is NOT my native language!

    May the 4th be with you!

    PbPs

    Invisible Castle

    http://www.d20srd.org/
    Pathfinder SRD (Pathfinder_OGC)


    My Houserules

    I am SpiderClan

  • #190
    Boingy! Boingy! COPPER SUBSCRIBER
    Thaumaturgist (Lvl 9)

    Mark Chance's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    5,039
    Blog Entries
    91

    Ignore Mark Chance
    Norim takes the lead. Dacen and Nemos, ranged weapons at the ready, follow on his flanks. Gordon and Xenon bring up the rear. Destroyed furniture, tattered banners and tapestries on the walls, heaps of rotting cloth thrown into the corners. The space beyond the ruined doors atop the stairs was perhaps once an audience chamber. It now lays sacked and despoiled. Leaves and dirt cover the floor. Cobwebs hang from the walls and the ceiling above. Through the ceiling poke pieces of beams and chunks of stone, indicating that the upper stories of the place are totally destroyed.

    Norim points toward the floor with a nocked arrow. "Tracks," he says, and then points toward closed door on the other side of the chamber.

    Two halls lead away from the chamber as well. One heads due west, in the direction of the collapsed wall and crawlspace visible from the courtyard outside. The other hall leads to the south, toward the front wall.

    Status

    Dacen: 8 nonlethal
    Gordon: 1 nonlethal
    Norim: 6 nonlethal; +2 next save
    Xenon: 5 nonlethal
    Nemos: uninjured
    Current Map
    Last edited by Mark Chance; Monday, 16th February, 2009 at 02:30 PM.
    Grab those dice! Gird your loins! Tonight, evil loses! | Buy Spes Magna Games PDFs | Be a Spes Magna fan | Do you know Quid Novi?

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [Defunct] A Dark and Stormy Night
      By Mark Chance in forum Talking the Talk
      Replies: 209
      Last Post: Sunday, 24th January, 2010, 01:23 AM
    2. One Dark Night in Weeping Briar?
      By Ogrork the Mighty in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 29
      Last Post: Sunday, 5th April, 2009, 01:03 AM
    3. [3.5] A Dark and Stormy Night
      By Mark Chance in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: Thursday, 8th January, 2009, 08:00 PM
    4. Memories and Portents Chapter#1: A Dark and Stormy Knight
      By SecondTime in forum Playing the Game
      Replies: 267
      Last Post: Thursday, 29th March, 2007, 09:26 PM
    5. It was a dark and stormy night. (old news?)
      By Odovacar's Ghost in forum General Discussion
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Tuesday, 29th November, 2005, 03:34 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •