[3.5] A Dark and Stormy Night

Walking Dad

First Post
Even seeing no obvious danger, Xenon grips his sickle harder and remains his distance to the 'beggar'.

[sblock=ooc]
Spot Check (1d20+4=8)
[sblock=Stats]
HP: 12/12 0 non-lethal
AC: 14 / 13 / 11
Armor bonus: +4

Saves:
Fortitude: +2
Reflex: +5
Will: +3
+1 racial bonus on saving throws against powers,
spells, and spell-like effects.

Init: +3

Mindblade: +1 [0base + 0str +1WF], 1d6 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2
Dagger: +0, 1d4 dmg, Threat 19-20/x2
Sickle: +0, 1d6 dmg, 20/x2
[/sblock][/sblock]

Graybeard

Explorer
Stay where you are please. We do not wish to harm you. Norim warns the odd man.

Spot check: Spot check (1d20+1=10)

Carefully keeping an eye on the strange man in the middle of nowhere, Norim will reach into his coin purse and toss the man a copper.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
The beggar in motley deftly catches the copper in his cup, and then bows, placing the cup on the ground near his feet. He grins broadly, then frowns, his face falling into an expression of sadness. He silently opens his mouth, gesturing with his hand away from his lips, and then shakes his head. Leaning his head back, he next points to his neck. Across his larynx is a livid but bloodless open wound.

After displaying what surely must be a fatal wound, the man's liveliness becomes unnerving. He throws off his cloak with a flourish, and then strikes a pose, left arm at shoulder level, bend slightly at the elbow, hand cupped open; right arm extended away from his body, bent at the elbow, as if perhaps holding someone is a half-embrace. His eyebrows arch questioningly.

Walking Dad

First Post
"What is this? A mute and helpfull zombie?" Xenon takes another look around, thinking it even more as a trap now

[sblock=ooc]
Could you roll the +4 spot check? I cannot access IC right now.
[sblock=Stats]

Saves:
+1 racial bonus on saving throws against powers,
spells, and spell-like effects.

[/sblock][/sblock]

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
OOC: I am terribly sorry about me dropping the ball with the game. My new job teaching middle- and high-school students in a residential treatment center has been kicking my backside. Fortunately, most of the problems which have made it difficult to get lessons prepared and materials ready have been solved. I'm going to get the game moving again before this coming weekend is over.

Again, mea culpa maxima.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Although the adventurers carefully scan the surrounding forest, they see no signs of danger. Even the unnerving realization that the motley-garbed beggar is some sort of undead doesn't immediately speak of any tangible threat.

Again, the beggar strikes a pose, left arm at shoulder level, bend slightly at the elbow, hand cupped open; right arm extended away from his body, bent at the elbow, as if perhaps holding someone is a half-embrace. His eyebrows arch questioningly.

It seems obvious that, of all things, he is asking someone to dance with him.

Walking Dad

First Post
"What shall we do? I have not much expirience with undead, but I will not dance with 'it'!" Xenon asks the others, looking at each one.

[sblock=ooc]
Are the other player's still here? I mean, in the game?

[sblock=Stats]

Saves:
+1 racial bonus on saving throws against powers, spells, and spell-like effects.

[/sblock][/sblock]

Graybeard

Explorer
Nor I. I admit to never having received any training in any form of dance. It is not a useful skill on the battlefield. NOrim adds.

Walking Dad

First Post
"Your call, Dacen. You are the cleric." Xenon says to the priest.

[sblock=ooc]
Good two see you two at least around :)

[sblock=Stats]

Saves:
+1 racial bonus on saving throws against powers, spells, and spell-like effects.

[/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases