The Monster Project

surfarcher

First Post
OK auras are sorted!

And I have successfully converted and imported all of the mosters posts listed as levels 1 through 10. In reality these area a pyramid spread across all three tiers. Most are heroic with some paragon and a few epic.

All successful!

What does this mean?

Well most of the issues I'll have from here will be with formatting the text to get loaded.

I can post an "alpha test" tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Or you can wait a week or two for the "beta" of the whole thing.

Thoughts?

the Jester

Legend
Hey various mods, this thread and all the threads linked in the first post should probably move over to the House Rules & Homebrews forum.
[MENTION=275]Eridanis[/MENTION], [MENTION=13]Darkness[/MENTION], [MENTION=43019]keterys[/MENTION], [MENTION=99]Rel[/MENTION], [MENTION=114]Plane Sailing[/MENTION], [MENTION=1656]Hypersmurf[/MENTION], [MENTION=177]Umbran[/MENTION]

pdc4

First Post
I appreciate all the work you've put in to this. I'm just wondering if there's any way to download the whole set in bulk. I see that there are 2 PDFs but it looks like they don't have the full set, and while PDF is nice for reading, I'd love to have something easier to search.

the Jester

Legend
I appreciate all the work you've put in to this. I'm just wondering if there's any way to download the whole set in bulk. I see that there are 2 PDFs but it looks like they don't have the full set, and while PDF is nice for reading, I'd love to have something easier to search.

Between them, the two pdfs have pretty much every monster that I converted that didn't have an official conversion by the time I put them together. Each has an alphabetical list of the contents (with page number) as its first page and a list of monsters by level at the end, also with page number, so I did what I could to make them easy to use.

Oh, and for the record, there is a little additional content in the pdfs; for instance, they have the stats for a nonstandard archdevil (Trygar Hellspawn), as well as the Grey Brotherhood (the assassins in my campaign), a long treatment of an npc wizard adversary who is a holdover from 1e, etc.

Sorry, there's no other method I know of to download all the monsters. I do think the two pdfs in the original post of the thread are your best bet. Personally, I printed them both out and bound them and then found them invaluable in my 4e game.

Fire Brand

First Post
Wow! I just clicked on the link in your signature. Truly a 'Monster Project'. I'm still interested in 4e. So definitley worth a look. Ok now start on 5e. Or maybe you already have :cool: 5e should actually lend itself better to the old school feel. But this is incredible.

the Jester

Legend
Wow! I just clicked on the link in your signature. Truly a 'Monster Project'. I'm still interested in 4e. So definitley worth a look. Ok now start on 5e. Or maybe you already have :cool: 5e should actually lend itself better to the old school feel. But this is incredible.

:) Glad you like it! And yes, I have already started tentative conversions for the 5e version of the Monster Project. I have started with the monsters in a megadungeon of mine that I expect one group or another will check out before too awfully long; so far this includes:

Adherer
Arbalaster
Billyman (homebrew creature)
Blindheim
Cave Fisher
Choker
Deathlock
Demon, Abyssal Scavenger
Fundamental
Gear Hound (homebrew creature)
Giant Ant Soldier
Giant Ant Worker
Giant Boring Beetle
Giant Cave Cricket
Giant Harvester Termite Soldier
Giant Harvester Termite Worker
Giant Maggot
Giant Oil Beetle
Gibberling
Guard Drake
Guardian Daemon
Iron Cobra
Lesser Air Elemental
Lesser Earth Elemental
Lesser Fire Elemental
Mudman
Poltergeist
Rothe
Screaming Devilkin
Stone Guardian
Vargouille
Volt
Yellow Musk Creeper
Yellow Musk Zombie

Once I have the books I'll do a serious revision of them, then start posting them before too long!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases