The Monster Project

the Jester

Legend
Rechan said:
Hey Jester! I've noticed something: You haven't done any elites or solos.

Care to give one a try? ;) No, I don't have a suggestion as to what.

I have, though:

Black bear (lvl 2 elite brute)
Brown bear (lvl 4 elite brute)
Voice of Demogorgon (under ixitxachitl) (lvl 8 elite artillery)
Myconid king (lvl 13 elite controller)
Acid spider (lvl 16 elite brute)
Girallon (under ape) lvl 19 elite soldier
Bile Lord (lvl 27 elite controller, not yet posted)

Now, solos I haven't done yet, but I'll put one on the list for early posting to ENW2! :D

OgreBane99

First Post
The links don't work now since the change over. :( Are we going to get these fixed? I really like this project. I've already used several of the posted monsters.

WhatGravitas

Explorer
The links don't work now since the change over. :( Are we going to get these fixed? I really like this project. I've already used several of the posted monsters.

Copy and paste the links into the adress bar, then insert "/forum" directly after "www.enworld.org" (i.e. "www.enworld.org/something" becomes "www.enworld.org/forum/something"

That should do, at least until the Jester updates the links! :)

Cheers, LT.

the Jester

Legend

I hadn't realized this, thanks for letting me know! I'll fix them ASAP- I'm betting all the individual threads need their links fixed as well. :( Ugh.

Which monsters have you used, btw? How did things go? I'm excited to hear that someone is getting some use out of this! :D:cool:

Edit: OK, the links should all be fixed. If you find one that I missed or messed up, let me know!

Last edited:

OgreBane99

First Post
I hadn't realized this, thanks for letting me know! I'll fix them ASAP- I'm betting all the individual threads need their links fixed as well. :( Ugh.

Which monsters have you used, btw? How did things go? I'm excited to hear that someone is getting some use out of this! :D:cool:

Edit: OK, the links should all be fixed. If you find one that I missed or messed up, let me know!
Sorry, I should clarify. I'm going to be using a few of these monsters in an adventure I'm writing. So far I've picked the ankhegs (one of my fav monsters of all editions... I can't believe they didn't make the cut in 4e! :mad:) I've also grabbed the shadow and a few bears. I'll let you know how they go when we play my adventure in a few weeks!

Keep up the great work. I check this thread for new stuff daily... usually multiple times a day.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
how bout a dretch? or 2 (brute & minion)
I used them alot in 3.x, although normally as comic relief more than a threat.
Im not sure what to do with sticking cloud and scare powers, and there is no way they get summoning - its now the province of the big boys.

Without these they are just a sad sack of hit points, with no iconic ablilities left to focus on other than minion status and comic value.
Any ideas?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases