The Monster Project

Rechan

Adventurer
You know, Jester. After combing through seven of the above links looking for one of your conversions, I'm starting to think that you need an index saying what level a monster is.

I'd be willing to do it, but would you be able to interpose it into the first post?

the Jester

Legend
You know, Jester. After combing through seven of the above links looking for one of your conversions, I'm starting to think that you need an index saying what level a monster is.

I'd be willing to do it, but would you be able to interpose it into the first post?

Hmmm, good question. I don't think I can just "blanket copy" the links from someone else's posts, but I am not sure.

I've been thinking about the need for an index, too, though- maybe a separate thread, with a link to it in this thread's first post?

Rechan

Adventurer
I've been thinking about the need for an index, too, though- maybe a separate thread, with a link to it in this thread's first post?
I have a better idea.

My first post on this thread is #7. I could just go back and edit that post to be the Index post. Then, you put a link in the first post for the #7 post.

Bam, everything is contained in one thread.

I'm thinking the format would look something like this:

Monster Name: Monster Level (hotlink to the level thread), and Post X (X is the direct hotlink to the post in said thread).

Edit: Hmm. What I could also do is have the monster's name be a direct link to the post, and have a link to the level thread the monster is found in).

Last edited:

Rechan

Adventurer
Jester, take a look at post 7 on this thread. How does that look?

I might break the thread even further, putting spoiler tags [sblock]like so[/sblock] at each letter, to make the index post less ginormous at first blush.

However, what I'd really like is some brave soul to go through the links and make sure they all go to where they're supposed to.

the Jester

Legend
Jester, take a look at post 7 on this thread. How does that look?

Holy crap, that's GREAT. Thank you so much!

I might break the thread even further, putting spoiler tags [sblock]like so[/sblock] at each letter, to make the index post less ginormous at first blush.

I like it. :)

However, what I'd really like is some brave soul to go through the links and make sure they all go to where they're supposed to.

Hell yeah! I'll try to do it when I have time if nobody else gets to it. I suspect that it's going to require "progress reports" as it will take some time to check them all... :)

Thanks again. That is an awesome index!

Rechan

Adventurer
It's up into level 12. I'm not going to do the 27 and 30 until I am sure you're finished with those.

I'll not update the index until you're finished with a level.

You need to add 12th level to the Monster Project links, and I'd appreciate linking to the index post in your 1st post. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases