The Monster Project

Hodag

First Post
Al Qadim MM

Hey Jester,
I'm going to be rolling your monster conversions into the AQ Monster Manual I've been putting together. To see a sample of what it will look like check out the main AQ for 4e thread. You will be credited of course...

the Jester

Legend
Hey Jester,
I'm going to be rolling your monster conversions into the AQ Monster Manual I've been putting together. To see a sample of what it will look like check out the main AQ for 4e thread. You will be credited of course...

Awesome! :)

The project continues, of course, though I haven't worked on it in a couple of days- been very busy gaming and working. Hopefully I'll have a chance to add some more stuff in later tonight or tomorrow.

Maybe I'll add my new xvarts to the mix, too- I statted up the xvart street rat and xvart rebel for my game. ;)

Hodag

First Post
MM Sample Page

Here's one for you. When I'm done entering the AQ critters, you've inadvertently converted :) , I'll put up a compiled pdf of them in this format (using not so arabian a font, and no smoky borders). Is that cool?

(This means of course, that if you add monsters that are on my AQ list, they'll get all prettified...)

Last edited:

Xeveninti

First Post
Would it be possible to edit the original post of this thread so that all the monsters are listed? It takes a long time for EN pages to load. A comprehensive index would help save several minutes of searching.

Rechan

Adventurer
Would it be possible to edit the original post of this thread so that all the monsters are listed? It takes a long time for EN pages to load. A comprehensive index would help save several minutes of searching.
Look at Post #7. There's a comprehensive index up to date.

Can we have Astral Stalker and Raggamoffins? :p
Astral Stalker is in the MM, under "Abomination".

Xeveninti

First Post
Look at Post #7. There's a comprehensive index up to date.

Excellent!

I have a request. How about an aerial servant? That's the first monster in the 1e MM. They make an appearance in Castle Zagyg: The Upper Works and I'm hoping to run that dungeon someday soon.

FunkBGR

Explorer
Hey Jester -

Don't suppose you'd have any interest in going back and doing some of the Rod of Seven Parts monsters, like the Spyder-Fiends?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases