The Monster Project

the Jester

Legend
Re: the jabberwock and the aerial servant- added to my list!

Jabberwock sounds about 21st level, and the aerial servant sounds about, eh, 16th to me. Orius and Xeveninti- if you're looking for something at a more specific level, let me know and I might be flexibile. Xeventini, what level do you anticipate the party to be when you run the Upper Works?

Orius

Legend
Fine by me. It seems a bit low for the Jabberwock to be at 21st level maybe, but I'm not familiar enough with the mechanics to really know where it would fit. Some of the those old-school monsters we'd deem epic today are to classify because back in the old days they were ridiculuosly strong and only had a few specific vulnerabilities. The Jabberwock. The Blackball. The Demilich. And so on.

The game is designed from a different sort of perspective these days, so some of that stuff does't always work like it did.

Fieari

Explorer
Do you have plans to stat a 4e phoenix? Or will you be waiting for WotC to do it? By the 3e multiply by 1.5 rule, it should be level 36, but I'm thinking that's a bit higher than really needed, given comparable creatures.

the Jester

Legend
Do you have plans to stat a 4e phoenix? Or will you be waiting for WotC to do it? By the 3e multiply by 1.5 rule, it should be level 36, but I'm thinking that's a bit higher than really needed, given comparable creatures.

Phoenix appears in the MM, under "roc".

Weird placement, but hey, that's cool- at least it's there. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases