[Game Aid]Card styles for MSE (Power cards, monster cards)

Knight Otu

First Post
Since the other thread is getting very large and information is quickly buried, I thought I'd put this out here - links to my power card templates, and some of Lord Tirian's (namely those that share the same game file), as well as the DDM RPG stat cards. As the thread title states, these templates are for use with MSE, which can be downloaded here.
*Link removed*
[sblock=My styles]
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

With Art/Without Art/Landscape[/sblock]
[sblock=Lord Tirian's styles]
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Basic/DDM/Parchment with Art/Parchment without Art[/sblock]
*Link removed*
[sblock=Image]
attachment.php
[/sblock]

Attachments

• earth titan.png
    earth titan.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 5,970
  • Tumble KO_Art.png
    Tumble KO_Art.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 5,451
  • Tumble KO_Landscape.png
    Tumble KO_Landscape.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 5,241
  • Tumble KO_No_Art.png
    Tumble KO_No_Art.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 5,191
  • Tumble_LT_Basic.png
    Tumble_LT_Basic.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 5,139
  • Tumble_LT_DDM.png
    Tumble_LT_DDM.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 5,552
Last edited:

Mojobacca

First Post
Question about your RPG cards (great work by the way)... I can't get the Dice symbol ( :6: ) to work on the MSE program. Could you inform me of the proper syntax for all your symbols?

Knight Otu

First Post
You can't get the dice to work because I didn't include the dice in any of the templates. As far as I know, the RPG stat cards use a "recharge 5+" syntax rather than "recharge :5: :6: ", which is why I didn't add them, but I think I can include dice anyway. The syntax for the other symbols in the DDM stat cards is:

(m) - :bmelee:
(M) - :melee:
(r) - basic ranged
(R) - :ranged:
(c) - basic close
(C) - :close:
(a) - basic area
(A) - :area:

If I add the dice, the syntax would be (6) (5)... and so on, for :6: :5: ...

Mojobacca

First Post
That would be a wonderful addition if you did, but obviously not required. Thanks for the work you're putting into the scripting. I wish I had the patience to learn it.

Revinor

First Post
I have done a small cleanup of card.png

card.png

There was few artifacts staying after the scanning (and probably later erasing of text). I have done some touches here and there, it looks slightly better now, but still not perfect.

Feel free to include this version in next release if you find it useful.

Edit:

Now, if somebody is able to create printer-friendly, B/W version of this card with exactly the same placement, so it can be used for less official printouts... I'm trying to do it at the moment, but curved lines around defenses and at the top are bit to much for my skills to do properly.

Last edited:

Azurecrusader

First Post
Desaturate in basically any image editing software (gimp, paint.net, photoshop, etc). Or is this not what you're looking for?

Edit: Beaten HARD. :)

Edit 2: removing crappy image that you did not want.

Last edited:

Revinor

First Post
Thanks for the help, but I probably can convert it to grayscale even during printout ;)

What I was thinking about is more about not having dark background colors - to leave only borders between the sections. Easiest will be probably to do it again in a layer on top of existing one and then export just a top layer. Problem is that I don't know how to make a reasonable curve in gimp - path option gives me possibility to do paths based on beziers, but it is not very handy for drawing single ellipse-like arcs.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases