Keep on the Shadowfell (OOC)

drothgery

First Post
Bialaska said:
You should remember that if it's an opponent that appears to be hard to hit in terms of AC, they most likely have another save that is weak. Therefore it may be to your advantage to give your buff to one who hits on that save.

Commander's strike always grants a basic melee attack with the warlord's int bonus added to damage; that's always str/dex vs AC.

drothgery

First Post
FWIW, I've got a copy of the adventure, though I haven't done anything more than flip through the pregens and generic 4e rules stuff.

If Rumspringa doesn't reappear, I suppose I could take a stab at running things, though we'd need to restart from the beginning (as I don't want to run Sariel as a DMPC) and I'd probably suggest some degree of character rebuilding (if I were starting a game from scratch, it's in Eberron and uses point buy).

Bialaska

First Post
drothgery said:
FWIW, I've got a copy of the adventure, though I haven't done anything more than flip through the pregens and generic 4e rules stuff.

If Rumspringa doesn't reappear, I suppose I could take a stab at running things, though we'd need to restart from the beginning (as I don't want to run Sariel as a DMPC) and I'd probably suggest some degree of character rebuilding (if I were starting a game from scratch, it's in Eberron and uses point buy).

I'm up for restarting if the original GM does not reappear. Would be a shame to see Delia go to waste.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases