Keep on the Shadowfell (OOC)

Atanatotatos

First Post
About frequency i can post every day, generally even several times per day, so i got no problem.
About the online board, i've never used something like that, could be useful, might slow us? Maybe you could post the updated board, say, each round or so and during the round simply give us coordinations? i don't have a clear idea, i should try it first.

Bialaska

First Post
My own posting frequency generally depend of the other players. But I will be able to post at least once per day, several if I'm online during the peak of other players.

drothgery

First Post
If it's not too busy @work, I'll be able to check and make short posts from the office, and probably longer posts on evenings (except on my tabletop game night) and weekends. I'll usually be able to post at least once a day, though if it looks like Sariel has nothing to do and nothing to say, I might not post.

I'm not sure the online whiteboard is set up well for games; the grid sizing is a bit off for D&D purposes, and there doesn't seem to be a way to snap things to the grid.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
I'm not too fond of said whiteboard, but I can't think of alternatives to suggest.

I check EnWorld about every 12 hours, and I post when there's something to respond to.

Rumspringa

First Post
Thanks for the feedback. I think I'll eschew the map for now. Ill think fo something else, mostly because I dont want to bog the game down or spend all my time tinkering with maps.

Atanatotatos

First Post
drothgery said:
FWIW, you can make halfway decent grids in Excel by tinkering with field widths until you've got square cells. That's what I did for my Star Wars game.

I think something like this would be sufficent

Rumspringa

First Post
Alright. Ive been looking at characters and i dont see anything glaringly wrong. Of course my mind sticks in 3e mode smetimes but if Atanatotatos dwarf is ready, Ill start the game tomorrow.

Just a note on rolls, this may be old hat to many of you but..

Ill roll intiiative to speed things up. Ill also do passive rolls like percveption if necessary.

When you make attack rolls also roll your damage at the same time which will help speed things up.

Keep your rolls under one Invisible castle id so we can all keep track.

We'll shoot for daily posts and see how that works.

Im working on an old school solution to maps.

I look forward to starting!

Last edited:

Rumspringa

First Post
Not that I can see, but its been a long day. Just checking to see if you were working on the build.

Just park him in the plots and places thread when you are done.

Rumspringa

First Post
Might I add- I should call you all the Company of Alliteration. Your names are so close and rhyming its brutal.

Sariel
Delia
Dariel
Darren
Siranina
Baern

Ouch.

Only my dwarf friend breaks the chain and uses different constanants :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases