Keep on the Shadowfell (OOC)

drothgery

First Post
Well.. need to upgrade my software someday I s'pose ;)

Anyways... what would be the rules for moving on or through those rock things, if say, for example, Khoros would get the mad idea to make an orkish running charge at that fireslinging Kobold 8, moving up a straight line to 'I12' or 'H11' once that pesky swordfighter goes down (damn those things are tough!)?

It'd be a lot easier to charge to G, H, or I 13. If you want to move through the rocks, you can make an athletics check to do so at half speed, but you can't charge through them (at least, not at heroic tier).

Zweischneid

First Post
quickly: Titan misses, Darren's first attack misses (so the mostly-dead kobold is still slightly alive), Darren's second attack hits, and the kobold is bloodied. I'll wait for at least most of the round 2 actions before posting with more flavor text and an updated map.

A true Kobold Swordmaster this one ;)

Jemal

Adventurer
unfortunately, It would appear that you are correct. Curse my own obsessive rules-lawyeryness.

Drothgery - 'twould appear that my attack ends when I miss the first target. the shift and second attack are part of a 'hit' effect. As such, I'll be editing my post to include a couple changes.

Jemal

Adventurer
Quick rules question :
Cleave states that if you hit, an adjacent target takes damage equal to your strength. Is this ever modified by anything else? (W.focus, Magic Weapon, Power Attack, Two-handed versatility, etc?)

Atanatotatos

First Post
Since the attacks states clearly that it only inflicts strenght damage, no.
(most things that can be added to damage are actually added to rolls. So, probably if you find some damage bonus unrelated to damage rolls, we might have to think about it...

Zweischneid

First Post
Re: Khoros

Need to do some rule-lawyering on myself actually.

In character creation, I took 'Nimble Strike' as one of the at-wills for Khoros (and used it to no effect in the surprise round). But that power actually doesn't work with melee, only with ranged weapons.

Would it be possible to still change that to one of the melee at-wills?

Remove ads