Keep on the Shadowfell (OOC)

Zweischneid

First Post
Oh, much action the days I was away. Anyway, I don't know much (barely anything to be honest) about Eberron, but if possible I would like to continue this game with my Bow-wielding cleric :p

Well, Eberron features the Church of the Silver Flame which explicitly had the Longbow as their favorued weapon in 3.x.

Might want to read into that if you got time to spare :eek: , it might be a nice fit for that combination.

Church of the Silver Flame part 1

Church of the Silver Flame part 2

Atanatotatos

First Post
Oh, much action the days I was away. Anyway, I don't know much (barely anything to be honest) about Eberron, but if possible I would like to continue this game with my Bow-wielding cleric :p

I'd say that's perfect for a Cleric of the Silver Flame... (longbow is the favourite weapon nof the church if i remember right)

drothgery

First Post

Go ahead.

I'd say that's perfect for a Cleric of the Silver Flame... (longbow is the favourite weapon nof the church if i remember right)

It is (and the Church tends to end up a patron of the Heroes in my games). But if it doesn't seem like what you want, other options include

The Sovreign Host (as a pantheon); it's the predominant faith in Khorvaire (the continent we'll be in; it's the main continent of the setting) among civilized people (and even embraced, at least officially, by the semi-civiziled goblinoids of Darguun), or specific members of the Host (it's rare for anyone other than members of religious orders to follow one of the Host alone rather than the entire pantheon), like
- Arawi. Good (NG in 3.5), goddess of fertility, plant life, and abundance.
- Balinor. Unaligned (N in 3.5), god of hunting and animal life.

The Undying Court; traditional Elven ancestor-worship. This has two spins in the mystical Aerenal, and the more militiant Valenar.

One of the Druidic sects.
- The Gatekeepers were founded originally to ward off a extraplanar assault by aberrations (many of their senior druids are orcs or half-orcs). This might give you a good hook into the game.
- The Wardens of the Wood are the largest druidic sect; they believe in maintaining the balance between civilization and nature
- The Greensingers, probably the most 'mystical' of Eberron druids; they have close ties to the Fey

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
I was thinking of really not changing my character too much. Annoying, snobbish effete Eladrin. Knowledge and power obsessed. Not sure how to fit that in with Eberron's Elves...

drothgery

First Post
Well, I like knowledge and stuff. I really don't like the whole death-worship thing.

... which means you're probably not Aereni. There are Thelanis manifest zones in Aundair and the Reaches; it's not uncommon for Eladrin to come through for one reason or another. Perhaps you wanted to study with the famed wizards of Arcanix?

drothgery

First Post
When are you aiming to start, droth?

Probably next weekend. I want to make sure everyone who was originally signed up has had a chance to say yes or no (and Jemal's posted that he'll be away from ENWorld for a few days), and if we've only got four people at that point, to recruit another PC or two.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases