Speed: 7
Action Points: 1

AC 16
Fortitude 11
Reflex 13
Will 15

Longbow: +5 Damage: 1d10+3 Range: 20/40 Special: Load free
Mace: +3 Damage: 1d8+1
Special: +1d6 when using Warrior of the Wild.

Skills:

History: 5
Heal: 8
Religion: 5
Insight: 8

Feats:
Cleric Bonus: Ritual Casting
Level 1: Warrior of the Wild - 1/day use Rangers Hunter's Quarry ability.

Languages:
Common
Elven

Powers:

Healing Word (Cleric, Encounter (special), Minor Action, Close Burst 5, Self or 1 ally.)
Can use 2/encounter, but only once per round.
Effect: Target can spend healing surge and get additional 1d6+5 HP.

At-Will Prayers:
Lance of Faith (Standard action, Ranged 5, One creature)
Attack: +3 vs. Reflex
Hit: 1d8+3 radiant damage, one ally get +2 to hit on next attack against target.

Sacred Flame (Standard Action, Ranged 5, One creature)
Hit: 1d6+3 radiant damage, one ally gains 3 temporary HP or make a saving throw.

Encounter Prayers:
Elven Accuracy (Racial, Free Action, Personal)
Reroll an attack roll. Use second roll.

Channel Divinity: Divine Fortune (Cleric, Free Action, Personal)
+1 bonus on next attack roll or saving throw before end of next turn.

Chanel Divinity: Turn Undead (Cleric, Standard Action, Close Burst 2)
Target: Eah Undead in Burst.
Attack: +3 vs. Will.
Hit: 1d10+3 radiant damage, push 3+2 squares. Immobilized untill end of next turn.
Miss: Half damage, no push back or immobilize.

Divine Glow (Standard Action, Close blast 3, each enemy)
Hit: 1d8+3 radiant damage.
Effect: Allies in blast gain +2 power bonus on attack rolls untill next of your turn.

Daily Prayers:
Beacon of Hope (Standard action, Close Burst 3, Each enemy in burst)
Attack: +3 vs. Will
Hit: Target is weakened untill end of its next turn.
Effect: You and allies in the burst regain 5+5 hit points, and healing powers restore +5 hit points untill end of encounter.

Equipment:
Hide Armo [30gp]
Longbow [30gp]
Mace [5gp]
Arrows (30) x2 [2gp]

Holy Symbol [10gp]

Backpack [2gp]
Bedroll [1sp]
Belt Pouch [1gp]
Waterskin [1gp]
Trail Rations [5gp]

Money:
13gp 9sp

Proficiencies:
Elven Weapon: Longbow and shortbow.
Armor: Cloth, Leather, Hide, Chainmail.
Weapons: Simple Melee, Simple Ranged.

Class features:
Channel Divinity: Can use Divine Fortune or Turn undead 1/encounter.
Healers Lore: When granting healing with power, add wis modifier to HP gained.
Ritual Casting: Ritual Caster bonus feat. Possess ritual book, with 2 rituals; Gentle Repose + 1 more.

Racial abilities:

Skill Bonuses: +2 Nature, +2 Perception
Elven Weapon Proficiency: You gain proficiency with
the longbow and the shortbow.
Fey Origin: Your ancestors were native to the Feywild,
so you are considered a fey creature for the purpose
of effects that relate to creature origin.
Group Awareness: You grant non-elf allies within
5 squares of you a +1 racial bonus to Perception
checks.
Wild Step: You ignore difficult terrain when you shift
(even if you have a power that allows you to shift
multiple squares).
Elven Accuracy: You can use elven accuracy as an
encounter power.

Appearance: Lithe and of average height, there's not much that separate Siranina from her fellow elves. Her hair is light blonde, somewhat of an oddity among the elves, and her eyes are deep, sparkling green. She wear dark green leather breeches and a green and brown leather linen shirt under her dark brown hide armor. On her left hip rests a quiver bristling with arrows, on the right one a seldom used mace. Her longbow she usually carries in her right hand.
Personality: More often than not, she's a smiling, laughing young woman. She enjoys being outside in the woods more than being inside, but can adapt if needed. She prefers to stay at range, assisting her companions with her bow, her blessings and healing abilities, and only use her mace if absolutely necesarry. Her trust in her companions and their abilities is absolute and she know they can hold their own in combat, but still feel somewhat protective when it comes to her friends.
[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
Hey, been unable to access the new ENWorld till now, sorry. Beginning posting processes now.

I'll be sticking with the Fighter I originally made, I think.

drothgery

First Post
.. if, I would love to be in the consideration, being an old Eberron fan!

Go ahead. The original PCs are at this thread, though Sariel the Warlord (my PC) will not be appearing, and Atanatotatos wants to turn his dwarf fighter into a warforged fighter.

If you are looking for new PC's I would definately be interested. Let me know if you want me and I will stat up a character.

This going to sound hopelessly elitist, but I don't think I want to give a PC spot to someone making their first post at ENWorld.

Hey, been unable to access the new ENWorld till now, sorry. Beginning posting processes now.

I'll be sticking with the Fighter I originally made, I think.

Okay. You'll need to adjust your stats to fit with the standard 4e point buy.

If everyone has revised stats and backgrounds by Wednesday, I'll start then; otherwise it'll probably be Friday (Thursday is my tabletop game, so figure on light DM posting on Thursday, as it'll only be what I can slip in at work).

Note: Backgrounds with ties to the Church of the Silver Flame, the Gatekeepers, or the Karrnathi government just may tie in with the adventure set-up.

Generally speaking, major posts will be non-Thursday evenings and weekends (US/Pacific time) or occasionally early mornings; short updates may happen during the day, but nothing that requires a lot of dice rolling or looking up rules (and since the D&D compendium isn't exactly d20srd.org, and I don't have the 4e PHB completely internalized yet, that's going to happen a lot).

Jemal

Adventurer
Ugh.. avoiding the convuluted new point buy system was the primary reason I chose to keep the original character *L* I'll work it out.

Hand of Graz'zt

First Post
This going to sound hopelessly elitist, but I don't think I want to give a PC spot to someone making their first post at ENWorld.

No offence taken, my apologies for not explaining. I used to post on here under the name "TRD" but for some weird reason Enworld stopped working when I changed ISP's. I am changing to a different ISP so thought I would come back, if you got room for a spot, let me make a character, see what you think, then bring me in on the basis of that.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases