Keep on the Shadowfell (OOC)

Zweischneid

First Post
[sblock=Things I learned]
Since it just came up in another game, I thought I'd share.

Diagonal movements as Delia and Khoros have done, cutting across the corners of obstacles are, I think, not legal (p. 283). It seems, if a square has an obstacle, you need to move fully around the corner and not cut it diagonally.
[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
Since it just came up in another game, I thought I'd share.

Diagonal movements as Delia and Khoros have done, cutting across the corners of obstacles are, I think, not legal (p. 283). It seems, if a square has an obstacle, you need to move fully around the corner and not cut it diagonally.

I'd say it's borderline here, as you can move through the squares with rocks in them, it just takes a climb check.

drothgery

First Post
FYI - it looks like I won't being moving things along until Friday; ENworld outages and other people's delays (which were probably largely caused by ENWorld outages) meant I couldn't move along before today, and I didn't get around to it. Thursday's out due to tabletop game, so Friday.

Last edited:

Bialaska

First Post
Right now things run smoothly for me, but in 5 minutes I'll prolly be unable to connect to ENWorld again. I'll be more regular when ENworld stops acting stupidly.

Zweischneid

First Post
What is up with the game? Who is still playing.

I'm kinda torn between posting stuff so it doesn't die down and not posting stuff to not intimidate people with too much things to read up on.

Atanatotatos

First Post
True. I think many games are running really slow. After all it's August, and probably many people are temporarily away from home or computers, or busy anyway...?

Remove ads