Keep on the Shadowfell (OOC)

drothgery

First Post
Uhm, I'm still here, just really really not sure how to make my entrance in the IC thread. I mean, where did we meet, how long have we been travelling together? Do we know anything about the other characters?

You've met the others over the last day or two (they're clearly passing through, but this is the last major town -- and not very major at that -- before Winterhaven); if you want to have tried to learn more about the others, you can make a streetwise check to pick some things up.

As par as I am assuming, we were sent to this town, Lakeside, to meet with others journeying to winterhaven for various problems. It's been left to us to assume or make it up. You can either be at the table already and sort of just been quiet or you can narrate an entrance.

Pretty much. Lakeside's the nearest town of any size to Winterhaven, and most people would come through it on the way (a Lyrandar sailor might not, figuring it's faster to sail along Karrn Bay and cross overland, but then you're pretty much traveling through wilderness most of the way.

drothgery

First Post
Despite my best efforts, no one ever seems to do much with pre-game 'getting to know you' spots I try to set up. Maybe sometime I'll just skip them.

Anyway, I'm going to assume you guys finish making any travel arrangements and move on. Do you want to set up a marching order?

Jemal

Adventurer
eeeps. sorry bout the delay, hope I'm not too late. (BTW, upon looking the only changes I had to make to get the character to add up on points was dropping the odd numbers to even ones *L*)

[sblock=Darren]
Darren
Male Dragonborn Fighter1
AL: Good HT: 6'5" WT: 250 Scale colour: Rusty

STR: 18 (+4) [16 +2 racial]
DEX: 12 (+1)
CON: 14 (+2)
INT: 10 (+0)
WIS: 12 (+1)
CHA: 14 (+2) [12 +2 racial]

HP: 29 Bloodied: 15 Healing Surge: 9(11/day)
AC: 19 FORT: 16 REF: 13 WILL: 12
Init: +1 Speed: 5

Attacks:
Melee Basic:
Longsword: +8 vs AC, 1d8+5 damage [Standard, Melee]

Skills: [3 trained]
Athletics +6(+8 w/o shield) [+5 trained +4 ability - 3(1) armour]
Heal +6 [+5 trained +1 ability]
Intimidate +9 [+5 trained + 2 ability +2 racial]

Feats: [1] Weapon Focus (Heavy Blades)

Class/Racial Features:
Combat Challenge (When you attack, target is marked: -2 attack rolls not including you, if target shifts or doesn't attack you you get melee basic attack for free)
Weapon Talent (One-handed +1)
Combat Superiority (+1 to Opportunity Attacks)
Dragonborn Fury (+1 attack when Bloodied)
Draconic Heritage (+2 healing surge)
Dragon Breath

At Will:
Sure Strike: +10 vs AC, 1d8+5 damage [Standard, Melee]
Cleave: + 8 vs AC, 1d8+5 damage(Adjacent Enemy takes 4 damage) [Standard, Melee]

Encounter:
Passing Attack: +8 vs AC, 1d8+5 damage (If hit, can Shift and make Secondary attack vs another target at +10 vs AC, 1d8+5 damage) [Standard, Melee]
Dragon Breath: +6 vs Reflex, 1d6+2 Acid damage [Minor, Close Blast 3]

Daliy:
Comeback Strike: +8 Vs AC, 2d8+5 damage (and can spend a healing surge) [Standard, Mellee]

Languages: Common, Draconic

Equipment:
Scale Mail
Heavy Shield
Long Sword
30 gp[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
eeeps. sorry bout the delay, hope I'm not too late. (BTW, upon looking the only changes I had to make to get the character to add up on points was dropping the odd numbers to even ones *L*)

Not quite too late (mostly because my tabletop game's on Thursday, so there won't be any combat this evening).

drothgery

First Post
I am kinda assuming (i) this is a combat encounter and (ii) that this is a surprise round with only me?

Almost. Darren's extraordinarily good perception roll means he saw the same Kobolds you did, and so can act as well. The other Kobolds rolled better for Stealth, so no one's passive perception was good enough to see any of them.

Atanatotatos said:
Ok, i'm a bit confused now... do we roll initiative? do we roll attacks?

That's up to you. If you just give me an action, I'll roll real dice. But if you want to point to an online roller you can.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases