Character Sheet Archive

Corey_Austin

First Post
I was curious about larger print character sheets that were still only 2 pages. My little brother has impaired vision (even with glasses etc) but really wants to play. I've tried to make some of my own, but hard to fit everything when the font is like 16-18.

Cabral

First Post
Fixed:
Made a character sheet? Know of a link to one? Let me know here and I'll edit this first post to put together a list of them.

Character Sheets

Cards and other goodies

genxesis

Explorer
Not that I distrust you or anything Pfhoenix, but is it possible for you to host your sheet as a .pdf and not .exe? Thanks :D

Obryn

Hero
Not that I distrust you or anything Pfhoenix, but is it possible for you to host your sheet as a .pdf and not .exe? Thanks :D
I haven't download it, but if you have 7zip or WinRAR or anything of that nature, you can right-click on a self-extracting archive and choose Extract.

If no Extract option is available, the file is (1) in an incompatible format, (2) pretending to be something it's not, or (3) corrupted.

Never double-click a self-extracting archive. :)

-O

cferejohn

First Post
Another character sheet

This one is designed to be filled out and printed. It uses the format (more or less) of the prerelease characters from KotS, which I really liked (powers up front, stats toward the back).

Attachments

• Character Sheet v1.4.doc
    42 KB · Views: 371

Remove ads