Character Sheet Archive

Pfhoenix

First Post
Have any of you tried the character sheets from Myth-Weavers? They have loads of auto-filling features (More than just level. It adds armor, speed, attributes ... pretty much anything) and can be accessed from any computer that has internet. Mind you, you have to sign up, but it's free, and Myth-Weavers is really a great community.
The Myth-Weavers Site:
http://www.myth-weavers.com/
(Character sheets are in the RPG Tools section)
Nice character sheets, all. Keep up the good work!

Did I miss something? Their online character sheet for 4e doesn't account for race or class at all.

Pfhoenix

First Post
So, any of the sheets out there include the Artificer yet?

In an upcoming version of my Charsheet, I'll allow external data file modules that people can write/use to add their own custom classes, races, feats, powers, equipment, etc. and use them within Charsheet. That's at least a few versions off, though.

EdPovi

First Post
I have created a few sheets for 4th Edition, including a Character Sheet, aka Folio, and some reference sheets for use during the game.

If anyone wants to take them for a spin, go ahead. I am temporarily hosting them at MediaFire until I can get my own website back up and running to host them permanently (it's been over three years now, but I still have the domain name).

DnD 4e Sheets

Nice sheet Raineym, I like the folio format and it had a good amount of information. You may want to update the DC table with the errata, but that is could be debated.

Pfhoenix

First Post
I've released version 0.7.3 of my Character Sheet. Thanks to those that have provided feedback from testing, and to all else, give it a try - you might be surprised at how much you like it.

Pfhoenix

First Post
Character Sheet v0.7.6 is now ready for public use. Paragon paths and Epic destinies are in, along with a couple reported issues fixed.

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
Here is my simple to use Word Character Sheet.

Easy to type straight into. The fields expand as you add more.

Includes 3 parts:
1. Stats, main things.
2. Powers
3. Appearance, personality, background, quests.

Cheers, Connors

Attachments

• 4e Character Sheet - Stats.doc
    186.5 KB · Views: 280
  • 4e Character Sheet - Powers.doc
    118.5 KB · Views: 241
  • 4e Character Sheet - APBQ (columns).doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 183

Wonko the Sane

First Post
Yet Another 4E Excel sheet

Here's my contribution...it's Excel 2007 only (enable macros).

Features include At-Will, Encounter, and Daily powers, feats, magic items, and rituals, all auto-calculated.

Meant to be used on a laptop while gaming, it also works as a blank character sheet for PnP games.

New version (1.39) available here.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases