Character Sheet Archive

Enaloindir

First Post
I made a condensed character sheet based on Shado's Color Landscape Sheet. It might be useful for people who -like me- want only the final values for defenses, skills, ... on their "play sheet".
I also made some matching power cards, but so far only for the Fighter and Warlock 1st-level powers. If anyone wants the template (.ppt, just like Grandpa's cards), I'll post it...

- Enaloindir

Attachments

• Power Cards.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 256
  • 4e Enaloindir's Character Sheet.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 422
Last edited:

silverheart

First Post
composite organized char. sheet

the problem i have with most characters sheets,
is lack of organization of data.
i don't need my character description right next to my ability scores.
description is roleplaying, ability scores is combat.

and with the new 4th edition system, where even a basic attack is technically an at-will attack power, we all need more room for our attack powers. especially if you're a multiclassing caster.

so here's 2 pages for attack powers at the back.
first page is roleplaying material, equipment.
all the stats are on the 2nd page.

and i will say, these boxes aren't mine.
i pulled info fields from all the character sheets i had on my mac.

hope this organizes things better

View attachment silverheart's char sheet.pdf

Does anyone have a Character Card?

Like A Power Card, but for the essential character info?

There's something over on the "Dragon Avenue" site, somewhere here: Dragon Avenue Forums | 4E - Make Your Own Character Cards

I was hoping there would be an update for the Character Card, but I haven't seen one yet. Please keep us posted on this.

New Question: has anyone seen a 4E Char Sheet that takes advantage of a folded legal or letter sheet?

The pros would be saving space at the table and having 4 "sides" (currently using Shado's awesome sheet and a combo of Character Cards and Hirahito's Power cards).

Auronite

First Post
Posting for the first time on this site, so bear with me.

I've heard some complaints about how the standard D&D CS is disorganized, and that made me grin. When I saw that, it reminded me why I made my own, back in 2nd edition. I've kept the same basic layout over the upgrades, but I am now fully up to date with the 4E rules set.

You'll point out that there is little room for writing the description of powers in; that's true. I happen to have 3 PHBs, and a laptop, but now I will be using power cards, and so should you.

It's in two documents. Way back in the day, I had it as one, but when I edited ONE line of the first page, the entire second page was vaporized. Gotta love WORD. That's all. Feel free to comment, complain or criticize.

Attachments

• Character Sheet Page 1 (4.0) 5.3.rtf
    24.2 KB · Views: 202
  • Character Sheet Page 2 (4.0) 1.5.doc
    36 KB · Views: 159

Jack Colby

First Post
I like the preview of the sheet by Mezzer (listed on the first page), but the link to download it is now broken. Does anyone still have a copy? Please PM me if you do and would share it, thanks.

Auronite, those are pretty cool sheets, especially for being done in Word. Good job.

Last edited:

Wonko the Sane

First Post
@Morrus: Could you add my character sheet to the list in the first post of this thread? (link)

For anyone who hasn't tried it yet, it includes the core rules, Adventurer's Vault, Martial Power, and the Forgotten Realms Player's Guide material, it creates power cards a la DDI Character Builder, and it has an interactive Combat sheet if you use a laptop while gaming. Regrettably, it only works in Excel 2007.

Remove ads