In Defiance of Dragons--Protectors IC

Zurai

First Post
Immeral moves quietly back down the path towards the rest of the party and gestures for silence. "There's a clearing up ahead. There are figures in the woods at the edge of the clearing, and I caught a glint of metal. Be prepared, but they don't seem to have noticed us - yet." he whispers.

pathfinderq1

First Post
"How many?," Osric asked, his deep voice sinking into a raspy whisper. "I'll move ahead as bait, if that is what it takes- the rest of ya hit 'em when they peek out..."

Redclaw

First Post
You're pretty sure Norsten wouldn't be traveling with the tribute on a game trail. It could be hunters, maybe. But that would really be the only possibility for townsfolk, other than young and impetuous adventurers. ;)

Graf

Explorer
I think Norsten uses a road when he carries tribute... Mirna suggests, "Not that the old lizard needs any more stuff."

She looks around to see if she's scandalized anyone with her off-the-cuff comment.

Last edited:

Redclaw

First Post
Immeral leads you to the clearing and points across it where he saw movement before (G6, F9 and H11.) You all notice the silence of the forest as you watch, as if everything alive has been chased away from where you are. Even what little breeze reaches the forest floor seems to have vanished.

You can set up anywhere in the red bordered area without setting things off.

Attachments

• trail.xls
    20 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

EvolutionKB

First Post
Valamir looks around them at the thick woods and shrugs. "If you say so. I am not sure where they take the tribute, but if I was a dragon, I would want them bringing my treasure somewhere out of the way of prying eyes."

He looks at Mirna. "I'd have to agree with you there, it's not like they come into town looking to buy some nice clothes with all the tribute or anything."

"Lets go then."

[sblock=ooc]N10 for me.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases