Isidorus's- Keep on the Shadowfell (OOC)

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
Hi I am going to start a D&D - Keep on the Shadowfell for 4th edition. I have four players

Ybor Dwarf Fighter
KravenHuman Wizard
IronskullsDragonborn paladin
MoviebuffHalf-Elf Cleric
ZweischneidImrahil, Eladrin Rogue
BialaskaRigi the Warlock
Steve Goraka the Ranger

ALright we have 7 players and that is enough for this game. If anyone I left out would like to play I am willing to start a need game using the same adventure but different characters. You can post here or email me at Isidorus13 at gmail dot com

So lets together and have some fun.

Last edited:

Bialaska

First Post
isidorus said:
Hi I am going to start a D&D - Keep on the Shadowfell for 4th edition. I have four players

dwarf Fighter ?
Human Wizard
Dragonborn paladin
Half-Elf Cleric

I Need at least one more player but two would be as welcome. Really need a Rogue and a Ranger to complete the partyy.

So lets togther and have some fun.

I'd be interested in playing. I would offer to play a Warlock instead of a Ranger (since Warlocks and Rangers kinda has the same role as ranged striker). Otherwise I could probably whip up a Rogue or a Ranger.

Ybor

First Post
If someone else is gonna be a rogue, I'll stay as the dwarf fighter. I want to tweek my charcter a little bit though. I would like to bass my character off of Gotrek from the Warhammer novels, so if there is any kind of Berserker type sub-class I can use, thats how I'll role.

Bialaska

First Post
Ybor said:
If someone else is gonna be a rogue, I'll stay as the dwarf fighter. I want to tweek my charcter a little bit though. I would like to bass my character off of Gotrek from the Warhammer novels, so if there is any kind of Berserker type sub-class I can use, thats how I'll role.

There is no 4e class or paragon path similar to the Barbarian/berserker type unfortunately.

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
Hi Bialaska and Zweischneid welcome to the game. I have updated the firts message to include you as players. Your character choices are great. When you get a chance you post some characters for me.

isidorus

Explorer
Supporter
What system are we using for generating our characters? Any limitations?

I am up to any of them in the 4E books, due to that we have a mixture of custom and pre-gen characters.I would say as long as everything isn't 16's or 18's you are fine. I just lent my players handbook to one of our players here at work for the game.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases