Warlock At-Wills

RigaMortus2

First Post
Quick question...

Normally, each class can pick 2 at-will powers to start with. The Warlock gets one power from their pact (in this case, I am picking Fey pact to get Eyebite) and they also get Eldritch Blast which is technically a class feature, but still shows up as an At-Will.

So, are those the only 2 At-Wills I would get (Eyebite and Eldritch Blast) or do I get to pick one more?

Baords locked up on me. Sorry if this is too late now.

You get two at wills as a warlock. One is Eldritch Blast, the other is the one linked to whatever pact you selected.

Shabe

First Post
The character progression table says each class gets two at-will attack powers, eldritch blast and the pact power are both at-will attack powers.
If you were a Human Warlock you would then get to choose a third at-will attack powers as per the Human Racial Feature/Bonus.

Last edited:

BlackMoria

First Post
I've not seen anything to indicate that Eldritch Blast is a 'bonus' at-will in the RAW, so Eldritch Blast and Eyebite are it for your character.

Seems the Warlock really doesnt' get a open choice at 1st level for at will powers. All warlocks have Eldritch Blast (choice one gone) and your pact determines the other at-will (choice two gone)

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Yep, non-human Warlocks have no choice in their At-Wills, except that they choose their Pact.

Cheers, -- N

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases