4e Stranded

Rayex

First Post
RGs are up!

Party 1 ( Falkus, Graf, Jemal, A Passing Maniac, Kobold Stew and pathfinderq1) please post your characters here

Party 2 (SKTillBreakODay, Bialaska, Nonamazing, Kaodi, Zweischneid and Albedo:) please post your characters Here.

I plan to start the game monday, 3 days from now. I know there are a few questions here & there I have forgot to answer, so please ask again if I miss anything.

Graf: Depends, what items did you have in mind?

Rayex

First Post
Im not sure if I should open up 2 new OOC threads yet. I think I will wait with that, untill the 2 parties decide to split up. thoughts?

nonamazing

Explorer
Rayex said:
Party 2 (SKTillBreakODay, Bialaska, Nonamazing, Kaodi, Zweischneid and Albedo please post your characters Here.

Done! Please take a look at the part of my character entry under "Re-Flavored Powers"--there's a special request to the DM there.

Rayex said:
Im not sure if I should open up 2 new OOC threads yet. I think I will wait with that, untill the 2 parties decide to split up. thoughts?

I think that staying with a single OOC thread should be just fine for now.

A Passing Maniac

First Post
Thank you very much for allowing me the opportunity to play; I'm really looking forward to this game. :) I have a busy weekend coming up, but my finalized character sheet should be posted in the RG thread either tonight or tomorrow morning.

And I agree with nonamazing; one OOC thread should be fine for now.

Graf

Explorer
The sort of thing that could drive plot and/or motivate Alternative. He has no physical needs, fairly poor social skills and is a bit of a lurker...

In exchange for a criminal booking him passage he took something and agreed to turn it in at the next port (or for bonus weirdness someone on the boat who said some specific phrase).

It could be a cursed artifact that brings bad luck or something that a normal person would be smart enough not to take but a warforged wouldn't appreciate (ex: a powerful drug - he doesn't "get" the idea of food really - he'd poyentially fall for a line like "this is expensive food I just don't want to pay taxes")

Would have to be small enough to fit in a concealed compartment.

Graf

Explorer
He might not even know what iit is. It could be in a small warded box "to keep it fresh"

I didnt want to unilaterally make something up; this sort of stuff is only cool if it advances the story...

Rayex

First Post
nonamazing: Im fine with that swap, go ahead!

Graf: Yeah, sounds like something that could be fun to have come up some time. Feel free to add something like that on Alternative.

Kaodi: Please include the background info etc on Fodor in the RG post.

Bialaska

First Post
From the RG thread:
SKTillBreakODay said:
EDIT: Also, can anyone tell me how to use those Hide/Show tags? Being a complete idiot, i can't seem to use them.

Use SBLOCK=Szel with the [ ] around. Then post what you want in the block. When you are done, finish with /SBLOCK with [ ] around it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases