4e Stranded

Rayex

First Post
The glare of the sun awaken you. The sound of water is closeby. Your head ache, and your memory is... fuzzy. Last thing you remember you were going to sleep peacfully in the Silver Swan, having purchased pasage to Ibenhold.
You sit up, and look around. Rubbing the sand from your eyes, you find yourself on a beautiful beach. You hear groans, and notice others lying spread on the beach, slowly waking. With a shock you realize that all your possessions are gone. You have your clothing, and that's it.
As a scream pierce the air, you all turn your head to its source. A young woman, probably of elven origin, is at the edge of the beach, where the forest begin. Pointing at something.

------------------------

So. This has been an idea brewing in my mind for quite a while now, and with the release of 4e it seems like a good time to try to get it going. 4e is still relatively new to most people, myself included, so I would like to use this oportunity to test out the new features and so on.
I am aiming for a Exploration/Survival/Mystery theme. There will, ofcourse, be combat though.

Warning: This will be a game with dark moments. There will be (some) blood and gore, and if you dont like these sort of things, might be better to steer clear of this one.

So, what am I looking for?

5-6 players, atleast 1 of each Type (controler, striker etc), and 1-2 "randoms." The MM races are available, if wanted.

Starting at 1st level, using 22 point buy.

Starting gold will be the regular 100g, and in addition each PC have one magic item of level 2 or lower. You will start the game with only regular clothing, but the gear will be available shortly.

Notes: Would like a "backstory" for your magic item. Where did you get it, and why and so on.
Also, if you chose to go with a MM race, make it a good story for how you are with the "regular" races.

Last edited:

Zweischneid

First Post
I would definitly want to play 4e if possible.

It's a bit late now, but if possible I would love to take up a Ranger or Rogue (Striker). If this is the Island/seafaring type of setting, that should be easily worked in there.

Get back to you with some detail once I get some sleep ;)

Bialaska

First Post
I'm interested in joining. I'd like to play a Human or Half-Elf Warlock with a still to be determined Pact. More information will be posted later.

Rayex

First Post
Warning: This will be a game with dark moments. People will die, there will be (some) blood and gore. If you don't like that sort of stuff, this will probably not be anything for you.

Walking Dad

First Post
Fighter or Wizard for the win!

I wanted to say 'Ranger', but you already look striker heavy.

Rayex said:
Warning: This will be a game with dark moments. People will die, there will be (some) blood and gore. If you don't like that sort of stuff, this will probably not be anything for you.
No problem. My characters got chewed by zombies, dragged under water by octopi etc. bring it on :)

A Passing Maniac

First Post
I'd love to join this. I'd also be fine playing most any class, depending on what the party needs... which, so far, doesn't seem to be a striker. :p Perhaps a warlord or a wizard.

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
I would be interested in playing. I have a pretty good idea for a Half-Elf Rogue with a swashbuckler's flair--or possibly an Eladrin Ranger with some Arcane leanings.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases