4e Stranded

Rayex

First Post
Good to see you guys are feeling .... stuff ...? :p

anyway, I am back now, and I've got most of the intro written up now, expect the start of the game later today or tomorrow at the latest.

Rayex

First Post
And the first IC posts are up:

Some thoughts about the game: I will start off with 1 thread. The parties will split up fairly quickly, and then I will make a separate thread for each game. I will then use this first thread for when the parties happen to meet. I was thinking as you (most likely) will end up making some kind of camp, that this thread can function as a "basecamp" thread, so to speak.

Last edited:

Zweischneid

First Post
And the first IC posts are up:

Some thoughts about the game: I will start off with 2 thread. The parties will split up fairly quickly, and then I will make a separate thread for each game. I will then use this first thread for when the parties happen to meet. I was thinking as you (most likely) will end up making some kind of camp, that this thread can function as a "basecamp" thread, so to speak.

I am lost and confused (I know, I know, sorry couldn't help it). We all start in the same thread now and "split up fairly quickly" or we "start off with 2 thread"?

pathfinderq1

First Post
Is there actually any wreckage visible on the beach, or nearby? The scene-setting posts haven't specified, and I don't want to poke around in other characters' s-blocks? My assumption was that it was only people and scenery, no actual wreckage or usable gear visible besides plain normal clothing...

Rayex

First Post
Seems Albedo is MIA. He hasnt posted for a week, and I cannot seem to find where the "last online" thingie is anymore.. anyone know if he has posted some Gone Away post?

Graf

Explorer
This game is great. We've already had some great lines.
(I think the second one could modified to be a battle cry... :cool: )

He is a lizard of action, not of words.

And besides, it might be edible.

Remove ads