not sure why

tahlan

First Post
I think we all have been ignored, I was earlier today, and yet I still had a great time playing. I must agree with WIllow that I think more of the older players, are the ones who tend to form the groups, and play with people they have known over the years. I to use my ignore button, I come here to have fun and enjoy myself therefore, if someone is trolling or being snertess I will either have my character ignore them, or simply click the button.

Midna

First Post
I must say this and don't start biting my head but both Willow, Zack grow up. Alright, so further on had the ignore button issue today and with a friend. I messaged her on the lovely go lucky msn and asked if she did and she said no, even when she went to see if she had it didn't say that she did in the little box that comes up when scanning over someones name. So bit random.

Bari

First Post
Also, sometimes, when you're ignored by someone and then un-ignored, it still pops up as being ignored. There seems to be some bug with it.

Zackori Kaji

First Post
Fair enough, like i said that was just in my experience, I suppose it was just bad luck that I happened to find all that...come to think of it I think it has a lot to do with the times one rps at...has anyone else noticed that or is it just me?

Magi_Nashira

Chaotic Lawkeeper
Yep!
You can do it the way Bari mentioned or:

/ignore <user> Ignores PMs from <user>." ignores PM's only, not things posted to the main screen.

/unignore <user> <message> Removes your ignore of <user> with optional <message> to user."

To get a full list of commands type /? to the screen and hit enter.

Ruthia

First Post
Hey! I get ignored all the damn time and it doesn't bother me in the least. After all, it's fun talking to yourself in small spaces :p

*smacks self repeatedly with iggy stick then stumbles around like drunk and singing off key.*

Remove ads