Company of the Morning Sun: Heroes for Hire

Redclaw

First Post
Charwoman Gene said:
[sblock=OOC]Wouldn't an inspiring word as a minor action make Shamash feel a little better?[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc] Kriv has already used IW twice this encounter. Once on Raecan and once on Shamash. [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I could always use Lay on hands on myself. But I hoped we finish him before I need to do. I will use it next round, if Shamash can take an action then...[/sblock]

Last edited:

Zurai

First Post
Talia steps in closer to the ensuing battle to get a better view, and again raises her orb in the direction of the goblin rider. "Just die already," she whispers to herself as the familiar cloud of force springs from the ground surrounding the horrible little creature. It screams in rage as the blades of arcane energy whirl around it.

Seeing the dragonborn paladin truly in trouble, Raecan hustles across the clearing and stands beside the prone warrior. There he gets a clear line of sight at the remaining wolf. He draws a single arrow back, taking his time to ensure the hit, and releases - only to grit his teeth as the wolf jumps back in reaction to Talia's spell, causing his arrow to embed deeply into the ground where, a moment ago, its head used to be.

Michael salutes Raecan as they drop the wolves, climbing to his feet (with a little help) "Hmm, my turn to help, looks like" He throws out a hand and blasts the wolfrider besieging his ally on the other side of camp. His eldritch energy slams into the goblin, nearly knocking it from its mount's back.

The goblin's mount looks at the remaining wolf and growls savagely. The smaller lupine immediately turns and dashes back into the cover of the trees in the direction it came from.

Initiative Order:
Talia <---- Narration starts here
Raecan
Michael Cael
Wolves <---- Narration ends here

Shamash <---- Current initiative
Goblin Wolfrider
Kriv
Trevor

Battle Summary:
Goblin Wolfrider - Injured; cursed (Michael), marked (Shamash)
Wolf 1 - DEAD
Wolf 2 - DEAD
Wolf 3 - DEAD
Wolf 4 - Bloodied; quarry (Raecan)

Shamash - 6/28 hp; prone, bloodied
Raecan - 18/24 hp
Trevor - 28/28 hp
Michael - 14+1/30 hp; bloodied
Kriv - 24/24 hp
Talia - 23/23 hp

H4H-CotMSFight1Round4.png

Walking Dad

First Post
Using his divine touch to close his own wounds, Shamash stands up and calls: "Stop the wolf! I fear he will bring enemy reinforcements!"

[sblock=ooc]Standing up (move), use lay on hands (minor)

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Shamash
Perception: 12 Insight: 11 Normal Vision
AC 19 Fortitude 14 Reflex 14 Will 15
Hit Points: 14 / 28 Bloodied: 14
Action Points: 0 Second Wind: 0
Healing Surge: 8 Surges per day: 8 / 11
Encounter Powers: Dragon Breath, Shielding Smite, Channel Divinity (Mettle, Strength)
Daily Powers: Radiant Delirium, Lay on Hands
[/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads