Tale of the Comet

frankthedm

First Post
IMHO the Sheen robots from Dragon magazine were better examples of tech in D&D. a couple of those got a 3E update in a dragon magazine IIRC.

Hawkeye

First Post
frankthedm said:
IMHO the Sheen robots from Dragon magazine were better examples of tech in D&D. a couple of those got a 3E update in a dragon magazine IIRC.

I'm trying to find my Dragonstar books and use that instead. I just wanted to see what someone else may have done.

Hawkeye

Achan hiArusa

Explorer
Yes, yes I have. I have a racial writeup of the Rael and I wrote up a playable Expert and Noble class for core D&D (I've since gone far from core, but they are still balanced with the RAW). I used a bit of Future d20 for equipment and I converted all the robots and also the Sheen from Dragon Magazine and included them. And I made some prestige classes from the Sheen Dragon Magazine article as well as converting Mecharcana and Spells.

Hawkeye

First Post
Achan hiArusa said:
Yes, yes I have. I have a racial writeup of the Rael and I wrote up a playable Expert and Noble class for core D&D (I've since gone far from core, but they are still balanced with the RAW). I used a bit of Future d20 for equipment and I converted all the robots and also the Sheen from Dragon Magazine and included them. And I made some prestige classes from the Sheen Dragon Magazine article as well as converting Mecharcana and Spells.

Would that information happen to be available for others to use?

Hawkeye

Achan hiArusa

Explorer
Oh, yeah! Here you go, I had to re-edit the file a bit to include the core classes (I had made them standard in my game and didn't need them in the file).

Attachments

• Tale of the Comet Convers.doc
    378.5 KB · Views: 127

Hawkeye

First Post
Achan hiArusa said:
Oh, yeah! Here you go, I had to re-edit the file a bit to include the core classes (I had made them standard in my game and didn't need them in the file).

Great! Thanks.

Hawkeye

Achan hiArusa

Explorer
There are a few inconsistencies that need ironing out and there is at least one misspelled word, but other than that its mainly a new race, new core classes, new prestige classes, new spells, new equipment, and new monsters.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases