Mongoose 3.0/3.5 Grand Archive - Any Interest?

joela

First Post
Dw

MongooseMatt said:
wiki/database/whatever. Then they can request more.

The magnitude of this task is not to be underestimated, and it will take some effort from a number of people - for example, it occured to me that we could declare the entirety of the Drow War campaign as Open Content (levels 1-30, three volumes, 760+ pages. . .). There is more than just a few Slayer's Guides in there :)

I have the deadtree version of those books. That makes Shackled City look anorexic ;)

Cavalorn

First Post
MongooseMatt said:
The magnitude of this task is not to be underestimated, and it will take some effort from a number of people - for example, it occured to me that we could declare the entirety of the Drow War campaign as Open Content (levels 1-30, three volumes, 760+ pages. . .). There is more than just a few Slayer's Guides in there :)

Well, what with Drow being absent from the 4th Edition SRD, I'd be happy to see this happen.

Fly, my gargantuan creation, fly! Be free! :)

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Man-thing said:
Matt, could we set-up a yahoogroup for this discussion, similar to the one that the MongoosePlaytesters are on?

I'm very willing to lead this project: gedakm@gmail.com
Mark Gedak

I would like to say that I think Mark would be a great person to head up this project.

Last edited:

MongooseMatt

First Post
Man-thing said:
Matt,

Do you have a preference for the wiki's name? Do you want MGP to host the wiki or are you fine with outside hosting.

I'm thinking calling it:

Dr. Blottenberger's Grand Wiki

would be a very appropriate name.

Cute :)

Not too fussed about the name, not too fussed about hosting, though the offer is there. The only real stipulation is that (aside from the usual section 15) there are links back to our site.

Also, a big picture of me on the front page would work well on the ego front, but then we can't have everything. . .

Man-thing

First Post
MongooseMatt said:
Also, a big picture of me on the front page would work well on the ego front, but then we can't have everything. . .

I'll expect a picture sent to my email.

I've put up a copy of the open game license on the site and am currently preparing a template for content.

If people want to be involved in this project please join the Grand Wiki Yahoogroup

Subscribe: Grandwiki-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Man-thing

First Post
Cavalorn said:
Well, what with Drow being absent from the 4th Edition SRD, I'd be happy to see this happen.

Fly, my gargantuan creation, fly! Be free! :)

Especially the Slklavadok and Bodiless Ao/The Ivory Child from Drow War III: The Darkest Hour.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases